Wrestling Thread April-September 2018 RIP

Meangene45 Meangene45 the A.I. is back at IT again.....
tenor.gif

jake strong is a dope name for a wrestler much better than jack swagger

who the **** picks these wwe names?

damn poor girl is going bald

need to call lebron for the hook up on hair gains
You again? Don’t you have a wrestling show to watch that can’t fill out a high school gym that’s real.
Austin Aries is the star of that garbage promotion but you taste.
You could never even in your dreams pull a woman that looks as good as Peyton Royce that’s faxs.
Now go write more fan fiction about me.

You again? Don’t you have a wrestling show to watch that can’t fill out a high school gym that’s real.
You could never even in your dreams pull a woman that looks as good as Peyton Royce that’s faxs.

Fan fiction! I’m dead!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

what are you babbling about now?

you must be beet red right now because i dont understand a damn thing you just said :lol:

You went to a public school not surprised.
hey gene ima be real with you its all fun n games but if you want to get personal i can drop something in here that will make you have to change your niketalk name. so dont cross that line.

im not the ***** to **** with

WWE Raw preview (July 23, 2018): Discursive

019_RAW_07162018rf_00632__55b691189348fe26d1ccfc1b0c5d6a3e.0.jpg
WWE.com
We’re still a month away from the biggest party of the summer, but Raw’s pre-bash in Cincinnati on July 23 should be hopping!

The Headliner(s)
Whether you think things are going well on WWE’s main roster shows these days is obviously subjective and debateable. But it’s hard to disagree with my man Big Pale’s assessment that things are interesting in Vince McMahon’s fed right now. Tonight’s show is packed with discussion-worthy topics. So much so that not only did I struggle with what to spend the bulk of this column’s space blathering on about... I also couldn’t find a storyline cSs hasn’t already covered from an angle or two or three over the past week.

It is interesting they’re revealing something big while Ronda is supposedly suspended. General Manager Kurt Angle’s supensions of Rousey haven’t amounted to a hill of beans to date, but he did say she’d lose her title shot if she didn’t adhere to the week he added after her run-in at the last PPV. WWE.com’s rundown for tonight hints Constable Corbin might not have even told Steph about that stipulation, so...

Turns out I did still have a bunch to say about that. See! Told you there’s a lot to discuss.

• Moving on, we have the Extreme Rules rematch which will determine Universal ChampionBrock Lesnar’s opponent in Brooklyn next month. Conventional wisdom has us thinking this is where Roman Reigns gets his win back from Bobby Lashley. But if Vince McMahon has given up on The Big Dog as top dog, this could be where Bob gets his dream match. And there is a Monster in the Bank lurking...
  • The Deleters of Worlds get their own rematch, as they’ll be trying to take the Tag Team Championship back from The B-Team. But Matt Hardy’s already hinted he’s done with his alliance with Bray Wyatt, and seems to be looking toward a reunion with his brother Jeff...
  • It’s often said WWE offers something for everyone. Take the Sasha Banks/Bayley program. If you like applying your own creativity to add depth to the framework of a relationship drama, you probably love this. If you look elsewhere for nuanced depictions of complex interpersonal dynamics and want to see good people fight bad people, you’re probably done with it. Either is okay! Just stop yelling at me... I love you, okay!
Phew! And those are just the main talking points. There’s still...

The title scene
Okay, we covered most of this above. But there’s still Intercontinental Champ Dolph Ziggler. And... we’re not sure what he’s doing. The Show-Off filled time with a win over Bobby Roode last week while his muscle Drew McIntyre and recent rival Seth Rollins pursued the spots Reigns and Lashley won. Rollins and McIntyre have more heat between them Dolph has with either man at this point, so that could be their direction. And Ziggler? Finn Bálor is free...

Other stuff to keep an eye on:
- Last Monday, WWE teased Braun Strowman might not be finished with Kevin Owens. KO was out after his latest insane bump won him their steel cage match in Pittsburgh. Braun just reminded us he had a briefcase. Somebody’s probably gonna get those hands this week. Maybe stay home again, Kev?

- Elias’ debut album drops this week. We still have to wait seven more days for the premiere of the Walk With Elias Network’s Oscar-bait chronicling of its production, though.

- The Authors of Pain have been around lately. Maybe getting ready to wreck one Curtis Axel and Bo Dallas’ celebrations?

- Speaking of former NXT champs, Ember Moon’s issues with the healthy 2⁄3 of Riott Squad continued last week. She’ll probably want some payback for Liv Morgan helping Sarah Logan pick up a win.

Four weeks until SummerSlam!

What will you be looking for on Raw tonight?

Back
Top Bottom