Wrestling Thread April-September 2018 RIP

shsfelU.gif

She might want to get that left cheek checked out by a doctor. I see a lump there.

What has Jason Jordan ever done for anyone in WWE to think he could be a producer?..Matt Hardy on the other hand would make a great producer..Dude is super creative and has had a great, long career..
Maybe he hasn't done anything that we have seen but they feel he has the knowledge and/or "train-ability" to get the job done

Maybe he hasn't done anything that we have seen but they feel he has the knowledge and/or "train-ability" to get the job done

How much knowledge could he have after being in the business for 6 years?..Dude hasn't even done anything real significant on the main roster (and didn't do all that much in NXT) that'd make me think "that guy really knows the business in and out and he should be a producer"..

How much knowledge could he have after being in the business for 6 years?..Dude hasn't even done anything real significant on the main roster (and didn't do all that much in NXT) that'd make me think "that guy really knows the business in and out and he should be a producer"..
I understand your reservation but you never know if someone is good enough for a job until they get a chance.

Also, there is NO direct correlation between what someone has accomplished and their knowledge for the business

I understand your reservation

Don't really see the correlation between what he has done on the main roster and NXT, and what he may understand about the business. He COULD be a fantastic producer. Who knows.

Yup, alot of the 'less successful' players in sports can end up being the best coaches/GMs.
And many that have never made it to the "pros" have ended up as good coaches as well.

Adam Pearce[564]
Arn Anderson[566]
Billy Kidman[568]
Dean Malenko[570]
D-Von Dudley[572]
Fit Finlay[574]
Irwin R. Schyster[576]
Jamie Noble[578]
Jeremy Borash[580]
John Gaburick[582]
John Laurinaitis[583]
Mark Henry[585]
Michael Hayes[587]
Pat Patterson[589]
Road Dogg[591]
Sara Amato[593]
Sarah Stock[596]
Scott Armstrong[598]
Tyson Kidd[600]

Current list of Producers

What has Jason Jordan ever done for anyone in WWE to think he could be a producer?..Matt Hardy on the other hand would make a great producer..Dude is super creative and has had a great, long career..
id rather see matt as the gm instead of angle. broken matt running raw would be hilarious

Back
Top Bottom