Wrestling Thread April-September 2018 RIP

:frown:

Maybe Sasha and her dude are swingers\have a open relationship. ITs getting to be more common than people think. Teachers and faculty at the local high school here used to have swinger parties all the time and I’m from a small town. :lol:
A guy I know from around here , as soon as he got married he went all swinger lifestyle. He’s into sharing his wife and all that. They posted a ad on some site and found a 3rd guy for their team.
Not my cup of tea but each their own. :lol:

Lol true.

But yeah couldn't be me.

Don’t see nxt passing 3 hours 7-10 pm for 5 matches each getting 20-30 minutes ... the 205 live match should be on tonight’s show as well as a uk title match ...give those wrestlers some shine on a big show

Maybe Sasha and her dude are swingers\have a open relationship. ITs getting to be more common than people think. Teachers and faculty at the local high school here used to have swinger parties all the time and I’m from a small town. :lol:
A guy I know from around here , as soon as he got married he went all swinger lifestyle. He’s into sharing his wife and all that. They posted a ad on some site and found a 3rd guy for their team.
Not my cup of tea but each their own. :lol:
I need Eva Marie to be in an open relationship but unfortunately ya boy is not :frown:

Also your story reminds me of this movie which is so tame and boring

I'ma be struggling to make it to the end of Takeover..I've been getting my sleep back on school schedule and it sucks..

tenor.gif

Don’t see nxt passing 3 hours 7-10 pm for 5 matches each getting 20-30 minutes ... the 205 live match should be on tonight’s show as well as a uk title match ...give those wrestlers some shine on a big show

5 matches over 20 mins is overkill in the basic structuring of a PPV.

Just my personal opinion

Back
Top Bottom