Wrestling Thread April-September 2018 RIP

a little Late Nite NTWT snack for yall...

DSC00003.JPG

some buffalo tenders

What sauce is that?

I agree.

You have a hirl beat a dude, how can the dude ever go over any other dudes.

Happened to marc mero after sable powerbombed him. Austin refused to work with him.

I'll only tune in to LU if Ivelisse is on.
ivelisse is practically on every week wrestling against men.

i dont know if you guys are just bred in the wwe train of thought that women are inferior and can only beat guys like janes elsworth but if your talented you can go against anyone.

in your train of thought its ok for a woman to beat a man only if the woman is played by a man.

i dont know if you guys are just bred in the wwe train of thought that women are inferior and can only beat guys like janes elsworth but if your talented you can go against anyone.

in your train of thought its ok for a woman to beat a man only if the woman is played by a man.

I know she wrestlers guys, i don't watch the matches.
Just her promos/entrances.

Goes back to our discussion a few weeks ago about if size matters in a battle.

Is the girl that you bring up significantly smaller than the dudes she fought?

Goes back to our discussion a few weeks ago about if size matters in a battle.

Is the girl that you bring up significantly smaller than the dudes she fought?

not really she doesnt wrestle the bigger guys

matches are competitive but she always loses

shes not the best female wrestler either

I guess my question is, what is the point in doing the man vs. woman matches?
Just for the freak-show nature of them?

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican You catch Brilliant Idiots this week? Glad they are back, but low-key disappointed they didn’t talk about the mini-hiatus they went on (guess they are saving that for next week).

I agree.

You have a girl beat a dude, how can the dude ever go over any other dudes.

Happened to marc mero after sable powerbombed him. Austin refused to work with him.

I'll only tune in to LU if Ivelisse is on.

Sable vs Mero was stupid, but Christian/Jericho vs Lita/Trish made total sense and was done perfectly. Wouldn't make it a regular thing in the WWE, but there's a legit way you could make it happen without insulting the viewers' intelligence. Alexa Bliss vs Drew McIntyre?? **** no :rofl:

I hope no one felt this way when Jacqueline, Ivory, and Molly Holly were trying to win the Hardcore title :lol:

I guess my question is, what is the point in doing the man vs. woman matches?
Just for the freak-show nature of them?

in a sport thats predetermined ahead of time and has the possibility of upsets?

i think if the weight and height somewhat matches up for the opponent its believable. after all this isnt straight up fighting. its wrestling where there is also technical skill, small packages and roll ups.

it would be very believable in 205 live

Back
Top Bottom