Wrestling Thread April-September 2018 RIP

No problem with Seth and Dolph kicking off the show.

You know these two are gonna put on a good match and get the ball rolling for SummerFest.

And that's exactly what they did.

Entertaining match.
Exactly

Not sure what Lance Ito is talking about.

Yea I believe it.

They want the fans to be on fire after the first match.
Kevin Sullivan has stated it MILLIONS of times

Why is that so hard to believe?

Not hard to believe, I just asked a simple question if you believed it is all. Sullivan can state it as many times as he wants, I asked you though.

The booking isn’t a good look for Seth. Talking about a guy who could carry Raw, the Title and the company and he’s being booked in an opener on the second biggest ppv.

This is more important than having him showcase toward the end of the PPV?... where Ronda and Brock is going to be. Where A.J. will probably be? If that’s where the bar is, no Ceasaro, then that’s probably where I would want Seth booked near.

She watched it some times she 11 months tho her attention span is like 5 mins tops.
Point is, her attention span can only grow by you putting her in situations that she has to increase it.

ANd I HOPE you are exposing her to words each and every day.

PODCASTS is the easiest way.

Being forreal now. Put some podcasts on, expose her to those words.

WELP! Great show yall! 10/10!
tenor.gif

Not hard to believe, I just asked a simple question if you believed it is all. Sullivan can state it as many times as he wants, I asked you though.

The booking isn’t a good look for Seth. Talking about a guy who could carry Raw, the Title and the company and he’s being booked in an opener on the second biggest ppv.

This is more important than having him showcase toward the end of the PPV?... where Ronda and Brock is going to be. Where A.J. will probably be? If that’s where the bar is, no Ceasaro, then that’s probably where I would want Seth booked near.
If he isn't main eventing and he isn't opening the show, he will be forgotten.

Nobody remembers the middle

Point is, her attention span can only grow by you putting her in situations that she has to increase it.

ANd I HOPE you are exposing her to words each and every day.

PODCASTS is the easiest way.

Being forreal now. Put some podcasts on, expose her to those words.
Never thought about podcasts :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom