Wrestling Thread April-September 2018 RIP

41171131_319583348776040_3675531789628574128_n.jpg

tumblr_lkncinLHdK1qb0lcpo1_500.gif

¡hola a todos, espero que estan fantastico!

HOY, en este episodio muy especial de "Chucerias Cosmicos":

Greetings brother coffee. Planning to be in your neck of the woods for December/January

good choice, cousin!

I'll damn sure be down there, let me know if you need any suggestions on what to do/where to eat/the proper size of a 50p bag.

I'm the lifestyle guy for the local English newspaper so I know where the...um, vibes and vices are. hope to cross paths my man, hope you dig it.

@datboi81
cosmiccoffee9 cosmiccoffee9
@club27

Fellas, how have trainings been as of late?

Focusing on any in particular lately?

What have you been studying.

Any other random things worth sharing?

actually been looking at Heath Slater...I like how he uses strikes in his offense being a former Golden Glove, dig the form on his jabs and straights.

I always go back to that Edge/Taker WM match too, Edge's counter-wrestling was his only shot against the Deadman and he almost pulled it off. great bout.

on to conventional cliffs!

-it is 85 gorgeous degrees in Puerto Vallarta, JAL. sunny skies and a cool sea breeze on this beautiful taco Tuesday.

-not sure who said Adam Cole was now managing AoP, but that **** consistently tickles me.

-Kenny Omega really DOES look kinda like Brian Pillman. huh.

-caught some of Raw the other week...turned it off the minute I saw the Modern Day Maharaja having circle time with Bob Lashley. nothx.

-I will always remember that 9/11 is why RAW is no longer WAR.

-got a little coffeemate now...came out as an aspiring pro wrestler, she mentioned that her favorite childhood luchador was La Parka. impressive choice.

-color of the day is #80DAEB Sky Blue!

Ric Flair often used it to pay homage to his North Carolina roots, AJ Styles rocks it from time to time, and Sin Cara managed to at least pull that off.

thanks for joining CCNN for this extended edition of "Cosmic Cliffs," y'all have y'allselves a swell fn day.

Lol that’s my friend Monica with Big E above. She’s good peoples and a superfan of all things wrestling.

I’ll reply about training and life in the near future. Just got married over the weekend so life has been hectic. DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican
Did you smash Monica before you got married? She looks like she can role play as a variant Brie Bella. Did you make her dive headfirst?

Lol that’s my friend Monica with Big E above. She’s good peoples and a superfan of all things wrestling.

I’ll reply about training and life in the near future. Just got married over the weekend so life has been hectic. DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

Congrats bruh.

I didn't get an @ for this post. Thread is TRASH.

You're the OP so what's that say about you?

Back
Top Bottom