Wrestling Thread April-September 2018 RIP

I was gonna ask how good of a wrestler was Maryse? I've never seen her wrestle. Kelly Kelly bad?

She sucked, but better than Kelly Kelly (doesn't take much I know). She just didn't get the massive push Kelly Kelly did. Then after awhile she got injured and release after she recovered.

The way they protected both women by just having Miz talk :rofl:

Last edited:
She sucked, but better than Kelly Kelly (doesn't take much I know). She just didn't get the massive push Kelly Kelly did. Then after awhile she got injured and release after she recovered.

The way they protected both women but just having Miz talk :rofl:
I love how KK is always brought up as the (low) bar of Divas Wrestling

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican couldn't find that Scarlett match (think it's from AAA/CMLL though), but here's another one

And I'm just gonna post pics of her cause I feel like it
tumblr_oy6wvtkZcY1r1eqygo1_500.png

tumblr_omcm0rrtsp1w5qv23o1_250.gif
tumblr_omcm0rrtsp1w5qv23o2_250.gif

tumblr_p7ghgnK3G51ua1rwpo2_640.png

tumblr_pca4xsc8Gy1vz1qrvo1_540.jpg

tumblr_pcivc8Cow41s05wxzo1_400.gif

tumblr_ow4eu2zorE1txpqpgo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pa91hxQtgS1qarxd0o1_640.png

tumblr_oqqc6uM9lH1r1eqygo1_500.png

tumblr_oxudr5GBne1ua1rwpo2_400.png

tumblr_p7wz2kLaGw1qevcs2o2_250.gif

IMG_2297.GIF

IMG_1843.GIF

42-40

@LiCeNseD To BaLL

first time post here. been lurking since 06' and finally decided to join and be a part of this lakers community along with y'all fellow lakers brethren. longtime lakers fan here and looking forward to a positive year. go lakers!

Actual footage of @had pants speaking words :nerd:

Now, has he actually spoke on ntwt? :emoji_spy:

@Bad Moon Rison
@D Fly
noblekane noblekane
@hombrelobo

*edit*

I still believe Punk is lurking in the rafters, word to Sting.

u0nZg.gif

Checking in. As some have already mentioned in passing, I share the same sentiment in that my interest in WWE has been receding. In regards to the weekend blockbuster news of Punk joining UFC, I'm happy for him and wish him the best of luck. I hope that this move, both strategic and business, will ultimately be the underlying leverage in efforts to return to the WWE on his own terms.

enhanced-10043-1417924977-12.png

a phil fan...

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom