Wrestling Thread April-September 2018 RIP

Meangene45 Meangene45 what's up papa

Carmella nice, annoying as **** and a culture vulture but ahead got low-key titty meat

No idra what happened to Paige. Did she get implants? Or did she just gain weight? Either way she's gross and flaunts her tittie's all over IG but I'd still hit

Charlottw the best out right now, don't ******* @ me. Especially since she got the 5th infinity Stone and upgrade the tittie's

Nah you and Case Case

He said she has the best body in WWE. Amh

You see that she can't compete with a real woman

You better calm the **** down with that noise..Ain’t a person alive that thinks Carmelo got a better body than pretty much any current or former female WWE performer..

I'm here to talk about anything but wrestling. **** trash. But let's talk about these thotties tho.

I revisited Paige's sex tapes. Did she have surgery down there? She got a giant scar above her vagina

C-section perhaps.

:rofl: about to make Bad Moon Rison Bad Moon Rison go into depressions

**** him and you too with all that Melo talk.. LOL..
7586D7B6-E5CB-4226-BD52-497BC9783F4B.gif

D4089F9A-34F6-49FD-82AF-04F2D8F62D62.gif

Didn't you leave because someone snitched on you?

Yep... people were turning on each other, cats were shaming others and not in a funny way, and the thing that got me was me telling a guy don’t worry about what everyone else thinks (4w) do what he likes. Encouraging him to be the best version of him and 4w snitched on me and got it to where I had a warning. Obviously not a big deal but ntwt lost its magic like what was started here.

I’m glad it’s back a bit.

Yep... people were turning on each other, cats were shaming others and not in a funny way, and the thing that got me was me telling a guy don’t worry about what everyone else thinks (4w) do what he likes. Encouraging him to be the best version of him and 4w snitched on me and got it to where I had a warning. Obviously not a big deal but ntwt lost its magic like what was started here.

I’m glad it’s back a bit.

4w=Vince Russo..Glad that turd of a human is gone..NTWT better than it ever was..

Back
Top Bottom