Wrestling Thread April-September 2018 RIP

Mania was a train wreck no doubt, but too much great content on the Network for me to cancel.

I would've had to fight someone if I paid $70+ on PPV for this nonsense tonight.

If I went, I'd be on Bourbon trying to **** a WWE Diva or TNA Knockout. Have to redeem the trip.

Mania was a train wreck no doubt, but too much great content on the Network for me to cancel.

I would've had to fight someone if I paid $70+ on PPV for this nonsense tonight.
Only so many times you can watch old ish plus anything can be found on youtube or the net ijs

Wow at the finish.

Surprised that Roman lost.

Vince looked like he was trying to create that lovable underdog vibe with Reigns a la Daniel Bryan by having him take 938593858395934 F5s and bleed like a Jigsaw victim.

The issue was that no one was buying that ****. :lol:

It was like after the 18th F5 Vince was like "**** it! Brock take the pin."

And what was up with the ending of Mania showing Roman like that? I was expecting something to happen.

All in all, Mania start off with two great matches, a sloppy but entertaining match with Rousey and then precipitously got worse.

AJ/Nak was a huge letdown. |l Nak's heel turn was the only saving grace.

Was looking forward to seeing the Universal Title being defending on a regular basis with Roman winning, but I guess that's not happening.

Brock's shtick has gotten really old.

He needs to go and be a UFC man already.

I can’t fathom why they still try to paint Reigns as an underdog with everyone out to get him when he’s 6’3” 260+ with complete company backing :lol:

they are going to add a bunch of wwe24 and other content soon
roster shakeup after mania or summerslam?

who knows? brock might lose it in Saudi Arabia. they got all the titles being defended
Man,the Saudi Arabia show is just a glorified house show lol

Man come on case i love you but that match was hot garbage lol

Definitely could’ve been better..I thought it OK but nothing special..I’ve already read online that their time got cut cause 1, possibly 2, matches went a little long and they still had to give Braun time to do that stupid pick a fan thing..

Only so many times you can watch old ish plus anything can be found on youtube or the net ijs

To each their own.

I have no problem paying $10 a month for NXT, 205 WWE24 and all the PPVs compared to $45 to $80 for just PPVs especially when they can be a cluster**** like tonight was.

Definitely could’ve been better..I thought it OK but nothing special..I’ve already read online that their time got cut cause 1, possibly 2, matches went a little long and they still had to give Braun time to do that stupid pick a fan thing..
Yea naka should of kicked out of that clash and they should of fought longer.

Back
Top Bottom