Wrestling Thread April-September 2018 RIP

the only thing i find funny is the use of the term it, he obviously has something or else he wouldn't get the push he is getting; just because "you" don't like someone doesn't mean they don't have it, we just don't like him, why is it so hard for wrestling fans to put the onus on themselves for their level of interest in characters..........
giphy.gif

Nope brother @PLVN.

Was rocking the Bahamian flag as my avy for a minute then I came across this sunset pic that looked exactly like the flag, thought it wa dope so I switched my old avy out for this current one.

I KNEW I saw that. nice eye for aesthetics ya got there.

I was scrolling through comments and stuff this week. But is it true that this GRR PPV is going to be an annually thing now? If yes, how does this effect Mania? For example, oh Roman can’t get over at Mania? Okay we’ll do the coronation at GRR not Mania. Is that the plan or will it just be a giant fancy house show once a year?

Saw another of those WWE editors articles, this one was about Paige and wanting to see her bring in women tag belts. Seems like we’ll get them with end this year or next. I think it be fun but also be a pain in the *** come booking time for Mania.

Also doing fantasty booking, was thinking next Mania would be Roman/Daniel. And have his full heel turn come out against Daniel and use footage and build a story around everything that happen to Roman after that Fastlane match is a result of Daniel and Roman is just pissed.

Back
Top Bottom