Wrestling Thread April-September 2018 RIP

hkomsl4o8bt01.jpg

ShockedThoseHornedviper-max-1mb.gif

don't hold me back @ihust1e

Kiera Hogan (no relation to Hulk)

oh she won't know what to do but imma still let the python run wild on her........ damn, can she work too?

p.s. glad you trusted the process right, it wasn't supposed to click this early for philly

She’s a decent worker. But who cares about her work when she got an *** like that..

What’s the name of the woman who wrote an article last year about watching Mania for the first time?..

How? For smoking some weed? Oh let us forget how much they hid what Randy did. My point is they can hush anything they want to. RVD wasnt wwe born and raised never had a fair chance anyway.

Dude won every available belt in the company at the time. How didn’t he have a fair chance? The ECW reboot was based around him and Sabu, but they were literally always trashed.

Never rooted for an nba team, just MJ.

giphy.gif

Hey guys here’s a recent video my son and I put together. Let me know what you guys think, truly value your opinions.

I see @Bend_The_Knee provided you get again with FAKE news and told you to size up on shirts. :smh:

But great video. Your sons got star written on him. Way more entertaining than D Fly D Fly videos. Don’t believe me...? Here’s one of em....

Also as a fellow YouTuber don’t forget to subscribe to my channel www.youtube.com/22stylez 8)

Can someone give me a synopsis on what's been happening on 205 Live since I don't watch?

I know I probably should. Feel like I've heard good things since that Rockstar guy came there.

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican where should Grand Metallica be on the card?

Can someone give me a synopsis on what's been happening on 205 Live since I don't watch?

I know I probably should. Feel like I've heard good things since that Rockstar guy came there.

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican where should Grand Metallica be on the card?
He should be a featured dude on the card man, nobody there is as talented as he is.

Build him up towards getting that BELT

Lucha Things have been feuding with Tozawa and the ghost of Hideo Itami, who both turned heel.

Mustafa Ali is actually getting more over, dude is really underrated and actually a decent talker.

Tony Nese turned face, but nobody noticed :lol:

Mr. Bliss was next in line to face Cedric for the belt, but didn't make weight.

Matches have just been consistently good since Enzo got canned IMO. Spud has knocked it out the park as GM.

Do you think they are going to put any of the storylines back on Raw?

Don't know. Seems like they want 205 to be it's own thing completely.

Wish the CWs could interact with the rest of the main roster and vice versa. Or "graduate" from the division kinda like New Japan does.

Would be the perfect way to build up Rick O'Shea once he gets called up.

Back
Top Bottom