Wrestling Thread Aug 11-24 | 8/18 RAW - Brock DESTROYS Cena, New WWE Title Belt (Bye Big Gold)

May as well spoil it for you guys.  this pic of the new belt has been floating around for a few weeks.

Here you go.............
You ain't spoiling anything 
laugh.gif
 We knew that was gonna be it.

wwe mad that they are precieved racist by Latino community with recent Del Rio comments and Mysterio...........gets rid of Spanish announce team

I want to know what YOU would like to see Brock doing on a week to week basis.
it's quite simple; have him be part of a weekly story line and defend the title in matches

I guess wrestling is better when you don't ever see the champion on TV
Aren't you one that loved the "glory days" of wrestling?  Hogan barely ever defended the title.  He was rarely ever even on TV.

Brock doesn't need to be on TV every week.  It makes him much more special.  Heyman can speak for him while he's away.  And since he only defends the title a few times a year, it makes the title even that much more important.  The title has been meaningless for years.  That changes now.

it's quite simple; have him be part of a weekly story line and defend the title in matches

I mean why do you have to go to an extreme to make a point?

Not seeing your champ every week can be a good thing. Especially when NOBODY can touch the dude. I mean why is he wasting his time on RAW? To wrestle and defend the title against WHO? Ryback? Cena? Orton? I mean for what? He just punished Superman. Why does he need to play around with Robin and the Catwoman?

Keeping him away from TV doesn't overexpose him. He is a big thing. The less you see something the more of a spectacle it is when you see it.

If they want to sell Network Subscriptions, make it "exclusive to the NETWORK" to see Brock Lesner.
Can't believe DC is actually making sense 
mean.gif

I want to know what YOU would like to see Brock doing on a week to week basis.

Aren't you one that loved the "glory days" of wrestling?  Hogan barely ever defended the title.  He was rarely ever even on TV.

Brock doesn't need to be on TV every week.  It makes him much more special.  Heyman can speak for him while he's away.  And since he only defends the title a few times a year, it makes the title even that much more important.  The title has been meaningless for years.  That changes now.
Hopefully...

Back
Top Bottom