Wrestling Thread Aug 11-24 | 8/18 RAW - Brock DESTROYS Cena, New WWE Title Belt (Bye Big Gold)

Wait.  Is Stephanie and Brie really main eventing Raw for a 3rd straight week? On the go home show for Summerslam?

I'll roll with that. RKO/Macho Man were echnically better in the ring(vs Cena/Hogan) but less of a draw. And Machos promos smash Randall's.(I'm probably one of the more pro Orton peeps but truth is truth.)

For sure...Macho is one of my favorite promo guys ever just for how eccentric he was.

RKO could never hold a candle to him on the mic.

Are we gonna see the Cena that we got vs Edge in that TLC for the belt? He's more tolerable than this current incarnation that's still using his "The Marine" angle from all those years ago.

cenausoschest02.gif

If Cena is the modern day Hulk Hogan, is Orton the modern day Savage?
I'll roll with that. RKO/Macho Man were echnically better in the ring(vs Cena/Hogan) but less of a draw. And Machos promos smash Randall's.(I'm probably one of the more pro Orton peeps but truth is truth.)

Orton is savage by default really :lol: Orton would be Savage, but less revered and less respected.

We'll see a Cena like we've never seen before? Lmaoooooo CENA WINS LOL

calling it now. instead of summerslam being the reason people re-subscribe, its gonna be the reason A LOT dont.

He always says the chants so that maybe the fans stop it. no one cares...... the WWE tries hard to make it unpopular and it does not work.

Back
Top Bottom