Wrestling Thread Aug 11-24 | 8/18 RAW - Brock DESTROYS Cena, New WWE Title Belt (Bye Big Gold)

I already know the answer to this but ill ask anyway.

Have they mentioned Del Rio at all?

i like shame us's music and randy ortons them music always been 
pimp.gif

What feud has Sheamus been in since he won the title? I'd still hate him regardless if he was in a feud, but Jesus, this creative team needs to be purged

so was them firing 7 members of the creative team a good thing or a bad thing? knowing wwe it was a bad thing,they probably got fired for speaking up about crappy storylines or maybe they were the brains behind the new nation

What feud has Sheamus been in since he won the title? I'd still hate him regardless if he was in a feud, but Jesus, this creative team needs to be purged
He had a match with Del Rio on Main Event and got the Usos treatment.(went MIA with no one to fight) And also he started the end of the Cesaro push. After Cesaro lost to him it's been pretty much downhill ever since.

Last edited:
guess theyll have kofi get washed on mainevent ,xavier get washed on nxt, and big e get washed on smackdown smh

As crazy as this sounds man. Playing WWE Universe Mode on 2K and trying to book different cards week after week REALLY lets you see how shallow this roster is man. It must be a hard job man

As crazy as this sounds man. Playing WWE Universe Mode on 2K and trying to book different cards week after week REALLY lets you see how shallow this roster is man. It must be a hard job man
yea when u play 2k universe its hard as hell to book certain matches,roster seems so thin in that game sometimes

Back
Top Bottom