Wrestling Thread Aug 22-28 | 8/25 Matt Hardy Hospitalized, Jeff Hardy Returns to TNA

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

those tag belts are terrible. goes along with the "all of the belts are terrible" theme though, so it works.

WHC and IC titles disagree with you

Originally Posted by bkmac

Nash in a car accident, where the hell are they going with this?

Seems kinda obvious to me, then again I may be way off.
Funk tells HHH that Nash is in an accident, which gets HHH "out of the building"

Obviously Nash wasn't in an accident, but this is Funk's way to screwing Punk bc Punk has been calling him a !$!%%, so now Nash will pop up to cost Punk the match, setting up for Del Rio vs Cena and Nash vs Punk at NOC.

Next week on Raw, Nash signs a contract to join the WWE to make the match with Punk official.

The Raw GM stand is still at ringside but they haven't done anything with it for weeks. I wonder if they're just waiting for Foley's non-compete to end, or if they have a different plan, or if they have no plan at all. My guess would be the latter.

Poor Santino getting beat up 
roll.gif

So Miz and Truth??? I'd rather see both of them fighting in the title picture, but the promos could be gold

Good match between ADR and Morrison. I didn't like Del Rio's speech last week after winning the belt, but I think he did a great job getting over as a dangerous, arrogant heel tonight.

Back
Top Bottom