Wrestling Thread Aug 25-Sep 7 | 9/1 RAW - Happy Labor Day - Super Cena Has Returned

I get that they need Cena to wash someone but why feed Bray? This is the company's future number 1 heel....smh

knUZRpw.gif

The only thing I've taken from this raw is that dean Ambrose is taking over the undertaker gimmick.

:pimp:

:lol: :lol:

I know you mentioned about Cesaro being in a holding pattern, but just look at the entire roster where people currently stand. Most of the roster is in some sort of aimless holding pattern :lol: :smh: Steve Blackman had more of a defined role than a bunch of guys currently who are better than him.

My guy Harper :pimp: :pimp: Him, Ambrose, Seth, and Dolph :smoking....soon enough Cesaro :smoking.....one daay....one day my guy Hunico :frown:

That chick in the Heyman video just favorited my tweet. :wow:
Man, Heyman posts some girls on his page but Scott Hall posts some SUPER groupies on his page. They draw pictures of him on their ******* and RT it to him and he posts them. Seriously.

So Brayy gets washed by cena basically where they had to stop it but he can get offense on big show and mark Henry? Smh

I hope cena doesn't keep using the German suplex ether

Back
Top Bottom