Wrestling Thread Aug 26-Sep 8 | 9/2 RAW - Happy Labor Day

It's probably not just going to be one guy who sides with Daniel Bryan. They have to form some anti-Corporation group. I have a feeling Brad Maddox gets involved somehow.

Last edited:
RT @WWECameron: Aj you have "it" all because how many of the top guys have you been with? Oh and btw remember this boo, only way from top is bottom! #raw
RT @WWECameron: Did I forget mention @WWEAJLee I may not be a top girl but at least I can go to bed at night knowing I have a clean conscious. #girlbye
RT @NaomiWWE: @WWEAJLee congrats u r officially crazy as hell I can't wait to show you how a #realathlete represents the diva's championship #TotalDivas [emoji]128527[/emoji]
More Ruffled Feathers!
Safe to say she doesn't think AJ is the bomb dot com

I dug Lacey, but I actually think it's cool she attempted to continue on with the family name, failed at it, admitted failure, and got out of the business before hurting anybody and causing embarrassment.

Lord Jesus Jojo :smh: :pimp:

Last edited:
I don't think Anvil is on drugs.

I suspect his body has been taken over by some alien force...almost as if it's wearing an Anvil suit.

^I'm gonna take a swing and say that Naomi actually knows what's going on, and it's still real to Cameron. Naomi even hashtagged Total Divas, she knows what's up :lol:

you know what, whatever is going on. We're actually talking about the Divas division :lol:. Drama sells. I just wish more effort was put into it. They're never going to take up a lot of time on air. But make it count when you are. Their match layouts are a joke. Layla was acting goofy a few weeks back during a match and just killed the vibe for me. They're too prissy as well. Its like they are afraid to hurt each other. Granted you don't really want to hurt your cowrestler but make it look believable.

It feels like AJ was watching the Punk DVD Sunday night and came to the arena Monday and asked Vince if she could do her own pipe bomb promo

While it was great, it really just came out of nowhere and there was no basis for it

They only have a couple of weeks to give A.J an opponent for NOC so that's pretty much the reason that promo was done I believe.

Nobody on that roster is a worthy opponent and they cant put her against Kaitlyn again. I wish it will be Lita coming back to show her who's boss.

Nobody on that roster is a worthy opponent and they cant put her against Kaitlyn again. I wish it will be Lita coming back to show her who's boss.

There are at least three divas in NXT that could easily hang with AJ in the ring. I KNOW Paige is better and Bayley and Emma aren't that far behind. Hell... Even Summer Rae is better than most of the current main roster divas.

Edit.

Hide Sara Del Rey's face under a mask and we are good to go.

Last edited:
- WWE officials are reportedly very interested in bringing current New Japan Pro Wrestling star Prince Devitt, who may or may not be contracted to the promotion.

The story goes that Adrian Neville (the former Pac) was signed by WWE because William Regal brought a tape of Neville vs. Devitt to Triple H. This led to WWE going right after Pac.

The interest in Devitt continues. His name keeps coming up within WWE in regards to names who they would like to reach out to.

There are at least three divas in NXT that could easily hang with AJ in the ring. I KNOW Paige is better and Bayley and Emma aren't that far behind. Hell... Even Summer Rae is better than most of the current main roster divas.

Edit.

Hide Sara Del Rey's face under a mask and we are good to go.

I always thought she would look good wearing a mask

- WWE officials are reportedly very interested in bringing current New Japan Pro Wrestling star Prince Devitt, who may or may not be contracted to the promotion.

The story goes that Adrian Neville (the former Pac) was signed by WWE because William Regal brought a tape of Neville vs. Devitt to Triple H. This led to WWE going right after Pac.

The interest in Devitt continues. His name keeps coming up within WWE in regards to names who they would like to reach out to.
Knew it would only be a matter of time.

Like I told yall a few weeks ago, Devitt is a beast.

Back
Top Bottom