Wrestling Thread Aug 31-Sep 13: 9/7 Raw- Happy Labor Day, Paige vs Sasha

She just didn't want to do any extra-marital stuff in front of the crowd.
Of course not, you're just the side dude.

tumblr_lm0eb0aYsV1qdlkgg.gif

Even when the NFL aint on, i dont watch Smackdown. WWE ratings bout to plummet once Shame-us becomes champ during NFL season :x :lol:

Even when the NFL aint on, i dont watch Smackdown. WWE ratings bout to plummet once Shame-us becomes champ during NFL season :x :lol:

Only way their ratings are going to stand a chance against MNF is if Bork is the champ and agrees to be on at least every other episode..

:lol: I haven't watched Smackdown since 2002. Show hasn't been good since the UPN days. I wouldn't be surprised if it gets cancelled sometime in the near future

Smackdown in 2008 was piff, until Raw raided their talent again. They have enough people on the roster to have a brand split again, but all they would do is continue to stall pushes and undevelop people like they've done before. They'd do better replacing Smackdown with NXT, but even then, Vince would actually pay attention to it and the quality would dip terribly.

my boy Brady is gonna roll this bum pitt team..
Smackdown in 2008 was piff, until Raw raided their talent again. They have enough people on the roster to have a brand split again, but all they would do is continue to stall pushes and undevelop people like they've done before. They'd do better replacing Smackdown with NXT, but even then, Vince would actually pay attention to it and the quality would dip terribly.
supposedly once they move networks for smackdown word is they are going to start focusing on making it a legit show again. Carrying storylines from monday to thursday and stuff like that. I read that in april or may i think but forget which site it was on.

Back
Top Bottom