Wrestling Thread Aug 31-Sep 13: 9/7 Raw- Happy Labor Day, Paige vs Sasha

Bought the NTer Rollins tee at Raw on Monday. Also, my buddy works for UMD Athletics and Titus, Darren and Saxton went to work out there on Monday morning. Friend gave me the shirt they gave him...
View media item 1705912

What is the quality like on these WWE shirts?

I want to get a Macho Man and a NWO shirt.

I only have a couple and I think it's pretty good. My beat the streak shirt has been through many washes and wears and still looks great. It's like any normal tee shirt really. Wish WWE and UA teamed up or something though.

I only have a couple and I think it's pretty good. My beat the streak shirt has been through many washes and wears and still looks great. It's like any normal tee shirt really. Wish WWE and UA teamed up or something though.

I believe WWE and UA did team up.

Having an awful night..Its raining and all this metal into back is starting to hurt..Done took a Percocet, Gabapentim, and an Ambien..I'm headed to bed and praying tomorrow is better than today..So no late night NTWT for me..Goodnight brothers..See ya tomorrow..
Hope today is better case. Don't forget to set your lineup tonight if you got any steelers/cheaters on your squad.

Case needs to forget about his fantasy football team this week because I am going to make case Life even more awful with the beating his team is going to receive.

Last edited:
That sucks Case... I hope things get better... Look on the bright side though... 50 years they would have taken you out back if the shed and shot you..

True..

Hope today is better case. Don't forget to set your lineup tonight if you got any steelers/cheaters on your squad.

Thanks BP..I actually forgot today is Thursday and there's a game on tonight..Good lookin' out on the reminder..

Bought the NTer Rollins tee at Raw on Monday. Also, my buddy works for UMD Athletics and Titus, Darren and Saxton went to work out there on Monday morning. Friend gave me the shirt they gave him...
Nice man! 
nthat.gif

so you still buy into him & mcman in the roles of good cop/bad cop?

anything bad can be dumped onto mcman
anything good can be given to heche

quit a gimmick they have going

Not necessarily, but I DEFINITELY don't buy into the "HHH is poison" stuff that's been so rampant in the IWC over the years.

Back
Top Bottom