Wrestling Thread Aug 4-10 | 8/7 Breaking WWE News - Alberto Del Rio FIRED

If Smackdown Moves to Thursdays, Are You...?

• More Likely to Watch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Less Likely to Watch

• No Difference

• Will Watch but Only After Football Season

• Total voters
KindheartedOccasionalCricket.gif

This Jericho vs Bray feud has NO build at all lol. Jericho won clean last ppv so whats the point of this match at SS. Also why does this guy Luke have different entrance music like every week?

Why are they posting Harper's Twitter account? He looks like he still uses a Sidekick 3 or a Nokia bar phone with snake on it

Last edited:
I wish it wasn't del rio tho

I thought ADR's contract was supposed to have been expired months ago and he was going back to Mexico..
Same thing I was thinking. Dude oozes boring
Smh Rybaxel bout to job to these bums...my boy Ryback deserves better than this smh lol
Why didnt the WWE release Curtis Axel? Dude is so damn generic and trash

E ruins everything man, adding those lights to their entrance :smh:

You know they gotta feel like theyre involved with EVERYTHING

Why are they posting Harper's Twitter account? He looks like he still uses a Sidekick 3 or a Nokia bar phone with snake on it

The real question is why does Luke Harper have a Twitter? Lol
Some gimmicks & wrestlers should be exempt of having to have social media accounts

Last edited:
I know I'm repeating myself, but cutting entrances or having guys already in the ring just makes them look like such b-grade goofs. I already hardly recognize a lot of themes just cause so many aren't noteworthy, but cutting entrances makes it even worse, especially on a 3 hour show. It's not like they cut entrances to add anything to the show.

I'm very disappointed man. This crowd isn't as good as last year. Ziggy only wrestled for 2 minutes and they didn't have his shirt for me to buy. Even the lights for the Wyatt's wasn't right (even though I think it should only be for Brayy) and no AJ smh. Seth is the only one that will make me somewhat satisfied.

Speaking in kayfabe...Bray is dumb af. Why would he cost Harper the match? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom