Wrestling Thread Aug 4-10 | 8/7 Breaking WWE News - Alberto Del Rio FIRED

If Smackdown Moves to Thursdays, Are You...?

• More Likely to Watch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Less Likely to Watch

• No Difference

• Will Watch but Only After Football Season

• Total voters
Peep Game Peep Game

BareZanyBarebirdbat.gif

I missed this. Mother ******* piece of ****

See how 
pimp.gif
 it is when you let dudes just cut promos without a script

They believe what they are saying

It is unbelievable how desperate they are to get people to sign up for the Network.

It isn't the people already watching 3 hours of your flagship program that you need to sell, it is everyone else that is an old-school wrestling fan or someone that just tunes in for Mania or SS.

Friggin' spare us. I want to rip their marketing dep't to shreds...

Jbl holding up that 9.99 paper was uncomfortable to watch.

I'd be more embarrassed watching that while sitting next to someone who doesn't watch wrestling rather than an Adam rose segment or el torito match.

Brock Lesnar legitimately believes everything that he is saying. His best promo to date.

Jbl holding up that 9.99 paper was uncomfortable to watch.

I'd be more embarrassed watching that while sitting next to someone who doesn't watch wrestling rather than an Adam rose segment or el torito match.
They are probably making fun of the fact that Vince is screaming in their headsets right now

I get that their pimping the Network, but aside from mentioning Summerslam once.. why else am I paying for this Network? Their giving you no reasons really, just keep saying $9.99 over and over..

How many more times are we gonna watch this promo and the randy orton/reigns promo.

Actually they need time to replay the steph/Bella promo they aired earlier for the trifecta.

I feel like I'm watching smackdown. :lol:

Maybe keeping the top talent off of tv besides the go home show and the ppv is the route they need to go with the network.

Back
Top Bottom