Wrestling Thread Aug 4-10 | 8/7 Breaking WWE News - Alberto Del Rio FIRED

If Smackdown Moves to Thursdays, Are You...?

• More Likely to Watch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Less Likely to Watch

• No Difference

• Will Watch but Only After Football Season

• Total voters
Not good man..Got 3 Nerve Root Injections and basically got about 10% pain relief..Doc said if those didn't help me out then they was probably going to send me to my neurosurgeon to see what could help me out..Thanks for asking..How you doing?

Do you work out?

@SmackTalks is the #1 source for WWE 2K news.

For those that followed me and Hyper Baller's roster overhaul of 2K14 WWE, you know we used fighting styles as a base for many of our rating edits. Well of course we sent the sheet over to 2K hoping they could implement it in 2K15.

2K announces that they are using fighting styles and they fighting styles will be used as a base for the AI controlled wrestler being used. We used over 15 different styles and the 4 that were announced by 2K were all in our system.

Just sayin...

Seems like they are trying to make the game a wrestling game and not a fighting game

@SmackTalks is the #1 source for WWE 2K news.

For those that followed me and Hyper Baller's roster overhaul of 2K14 WWE, you know we used fighting styles as a base for many of our rating edits. Well of course we sent the sheet over to 2K hoping they could implement it in 2K15.

2K announces that they are using fighting styles and they fighting styles will be used as a base for the AI controlled wrestler being used. We used over 15 different styles and the 4 that were announced by 2K were all in our system.

Just sayin...

Seems like they are trying to make the game a wrestling game and not a fighting game
Sorry but WWE video games have been crap for the past 8 years

So anyone know if I preorder on the ps4 do I get crow Sting?

The Sting pre-order bonus is for all platforms pleighboi.

http://www.amazon.com/WWE-2K15-PlayStation-4/dp/B00KBZHSV8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1407373527&sr=8-1&keywords=wwe+2k15
I mean digital preorder. Not tryna deal with discs anymore.
Gotcha.

It should be.

The Ultimate Warrior pre-order bonus was available for the digital version of 2k14; don't see why they wouldn't do the same with 2k15 and Sting.

Sorry but WWE video games have been crap for the past 8 years
I haven't played anything other than Here Comes the Pain and 2K14. 2K14 was a solid wrestling game once our edits were applied along with edited movesets
2006-2008 was pretty good

GM Mode was 
pimp.gif

My problem w Bork winning the belt is, who the hell is worthy and realistic to beat him?
Let him retire with the belt. Not losing ever. Reigns ain't worthy. Well mnot yet, lettuce wait until March or something

Pretty much my feelings. Dont care that Brock doesn't work many dates. That just makes him more appealing, and I think would do wonders for the WWE title because of that. It could possible help out the other titles too. Not saying that Miz is making the IC title prestigious, but it's been seen a lot, and an actual program is going on. Does anyone even remember that Sheamus is the US champ?

And SVR 2006 was pretty awesome, and the last wrestling game I was really invested in. GM Mode had loads of reply value, and i think I remember keeping track of both money made/lost and ratings.

Last edited:
And SVR 2006 was pretty awesome, and the last wrestling game I was really invested in. GM Mode had loads of reply value, and i think I remember keeping track of both money made/lost and ratings.
Sounds cool.

The best GM mode I played was Fire Pro Wrestling R on PS2.

It allowed you to run any of the organizations on the game. (USA, New Japan, All Japan, Noah, Michinoku, Dragon Gate, FMW)

So there were Large, Medium, and SMall organizations. And you had a monthy budget.

You could rent talent from other organizations. Each wrestler had a price tag depending on Star Power, CHarisma, and Wrestling Ability. So someone like Inoki would be higher than someone like Kane.

You got a rating, attendance, and $ made after each show you ran.

Also the type of match that was worked garnered different types of reactions from a specific fan base.

For example, if I wrestled in front of a Mexican crowd, and I didn't use many high spots, the fans wouldn't appreciate it.

It was deep man.

You guys pumped for SS?

I'm not really... hopefully next Monday is a good show... it just has to be IMO.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom