Wrestling Thread Aug 4-10 | 8/7 Breaking WWE News - Alberto Del Rio FIRED

If Smackdown Moves to Thursdays, Are You...?

• More Likely to Watch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Less Likely to Watch

• No Difference

• Will Watch but Only After Football Season

• Total voters
Obviously Rollins is better, but Reigns is their guy and obviously still needs work.. but cmon.. he's not THAT bad. I know half the people in here who crap on him now were all over him. Thus, it is Professional Wrestling.

Nope. Rollins was always the alpha imo
Yup. Seth is the biz. Honestly Reigns is the weakest as far as in ring ability(he did start later in life compared to the others) as well as promo skills. But WWE has him slated as the future. Makes sense.

Obviously Rollins is better, but Reigns is their guy and obviously still needs work.. but cmon.. he's not THAT bad. I know half the people in here who crap on him now were all over him. Thus, it is Professional Wrestling.

Is he there guy because if the work he puts in or because of his family ties?

This Brock video package reminds me of Hansel's....

ZOOLANDER-40.jpg

"Do I know who I'm fighting? No, but I'm here and I'm going to conquer and give it my best shot"

Last edited:
You're absolutely right. It's just the pre-backlash cause we know he's gonna be getting that Cena type treatment versus a natural build. And Brock's promo is guts. All types of non PG language.

Is he there guy because if the work he puts in or because of his family ties?

He's probably their guy because of his look honestly, I'm not gonna comment on his work ethic because I don't know how hard he works, do his family ties help? Definitely. But his look is the most important thing, and it got over with the fans fairly quick.

Back
Top Bottom