Wrestling Thread August 15th-20th/ Tonight NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II At 8PM Eastern/ SummerSlam This

my dad said he's the cheapest dude ever. even when he had money he necer spent it at all.. hed share hotel rooms with 3 dudes. so is kick game is the last thing he cares about lol

His books are filled with stories of his cheapness..Dude owns it to the fullest..

Well ****, this is different :lol: :lol: i thought they were about to say "watch on the WWE Network"

im doing good case.. i have been busy working close to 10-12 hour days for past 2 months. Also had a speed bump with the baby mom so was working on that. But all things are good and i have the night off tonight and where better to watch SD live with my brothers of NT... how you feeling?

Glad you back with us brother..I'm doin' alright..You ready for this draft..
you know it baby!! 3 hours though so im prepared to be ready for the drag out.. plus my girl is watching pretty little liars so the first hour is gonna be nice and quiet

my dad said he's the cheapest dude ever. even when he had money he necer spent it at all.. hed share hotel rooms with 3 dudes. so is kick game is the last thing he cares about lol

His books are filled with stories of his cheapness..Dude owns it to the fullest..
ive been dying to buy a wrestling book. Ive yet to read his and i knowe they are the best ones and highly recommended. So im about to purchase them rn on amazon. thanks for the reminder

Back
Top Bottom