Wrestling Thread August 15th-20th/ Tonight NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II At 8PM Eastern/ SummerSlam This

There's a rumor that the Undertaker may appear sunday.

More on this.

If he does appear, we may see 1 of these 2 scenarios:

1. He cuts a quick promo mentioning WM33 and how it will be his last match (long rumored to be VS Cena)
2. He confront Cena or even costs him his match.

Again, it's just a rumor.

Last edited:
i know it wouldn't "draw" - but i think take's last match/last wm match should be against demon kane...

have take win & complete his side of their family story!!! :nthat:

it would make the most sense for his last match/program but again, perhaps no one would be interested :nerd:

Last edited:
He's decent to me...does some corny stuff IMO

But some of these dudes out here act like he's the second coming of Christ

He's decent to me...does some corny stuff IMO

But some of these dudes out here act like he's the second coming of Christ

Mainly British fans :lol:

But yea I'm not really saying he's amazing but I did enjoy his 2 matches

Especially the one he had with Aichner

wonder who else violated the wellness policy. not for nothin, Rusev been lookin more jacked than usual. his bicep peaks are insane. hope its not him tho, he's one of the best all-around talents in the company IMO.

wwechprimary.jpg

Why is the IWC so infatuated with Jack Gallagher?

I don't get it

I think it's mostly cause he has such a different style than what most of the big name wrestlers currently have..

I personally think he's really good, but there's definitely stuff he needs to improve on..

From TMZ:
The banned substance that triggered a WWE wellness policy violation for Eva Marie is Adderall, but we're told Eva is adamant she had a prescription, and will appeal the punishment.

As we previously reported, Marie was hit with a 30 day suspension this week for allegedly violating the policy -- which covers everything from substance abuse to annual physicals and cardiovascular health.

Our WWE sources tell us ... all performers are REQUIRED to disclose all medication to WWE officials for company approval.

We're told in Eva's case ... the WWE claims the medication was NOT properly approved, thus the violation.

Sources connected to Eva say she claims she has a legit prescription from her doctor.

We reached out to Eva, and she said ... “I am disappointed that this suspension has occurred, yet understand and respect that WWE upholds their Wellness Policy to the letter and won't compromise on its integrity."

She added, "I violated policy by not turning in portions of required paperwork in the time frame WWE Medical deemed timely. I look forward to my return!”

Except for the Round Table show, that they don't do anymore, I think the JBL:Legends show is my favorite thing on the Network..

Just watched the Sting interview and it was really good..Can't help but respect Sting for always being a decent person in such a shady business, and for being a man that isn't ashamed to express his Faith in God..Truly a classy individual..

New thread starting tomorrow for NXT BRK, Summerslam, or Raw after Summerslam?

Also

Wrestling everyday from tomorrow til Wednesday 
pimp.gif

I'm gonna need a really good podcast/shoot interview during NXT TO2. Ain't no way i'm putting the sound up during that.

New thread starting tomorrow for NXT BRK, Summerslam, or Raw after Summerslam?

Also

Wrestling everyday from tomorrow til Wednesday :pimp:

Sat - NXT TO2 show is expected to be 2 and a half hours. Let's say the pre-show is half hour, total - 3 hours
Sun - SSlam is 4 hours, add 2 hours - 6 hours
Mon - Raw - 3 hours
Tues -SD - 2 hours
Wed - NXT - 1 hour, CWC - 1 hour

16 hours in 5 days :x

Last edited:
Sat - NXT TO2 show is expected to be 2 and a half hours. Let's say the pre-show is half hour, total - 3 hours
Sun - SSlam is 4 hours, add 2 hours - 6 hours
Mon - Raw - 3 hours
Tues -SD - 2 hours
Wed - NXT - 1 hour, CWC - 1 hour

19 hours in 5 days
sick.gif
As a fan,

GHIMS, you stay up pretty late assuming youre in NY right now 
laugh.gif

Unless you're just up really early? 

Back
Top Bottom