Wrestling Thread August 15th-20th/ Tonight NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II At 8PM Eastern/ SummerSlam This

Most wrestling shirts from the 80s/early 90s are basic enough to wear. Plus That stuff is from our childhoods, so it is more acceptable.

Never seen a Rock shirt that looked cool enough to wear outside of the wrestling arena.

The Austin 3:16 shirt is ok. Tolerable.

Anything modern, nah. wwe shop does Way too much

Watched the first and half of the second episodes of the CWC. That HoHo Loon dude sucks. Cedric Alexander is good, but he's going to get washed next round. Should be a good match though. Da Mack is a clown. Glad he lost....My dude TJ Perkins :smokin

Heard that match was insane. Saw him this past Saturday vs Gargano and they tore the house down

8876d43fecd9708890f63bb64a82b7d3

That'll make dolph a badass. Reenact a 90s gimmick and use a 57 year old as your muscle. :lol: dolph wants to be HBK sooooooo bad it's pathetic.

I started to type something but went away and lost my train of thought.

Basically, if a wrestler debuts after you were born, their shirt isn't old/classic enough for you to wear

Peep Game Peep Game

Recommend some MANIK matches from TNA please my gracious brother

Ehhhh, like Sanada's run there, he really didn't have much. Maybe some Velocity caliber stuff though

Tigre Uno sucks btw. Probably one of the most bland luchas recently. I don't know where he's at now, but him not being on tv is a good thing

Also agree about older wrestling t's. Austin and Rock's were great. Simple yet stood out, and stand the test of time. These recent WWE shirts are just all over the place. It also doesn't help that people really don't have catchphrases or anything, so it feel like the designers are just throwing something together.

Last edited:
You let your love for a wrestlers cloud your judgement on the design of a shirt.

The KO shirt is ok at best. If it were Kassius Ohno's shirt, yall wouldn't be for it as hard.

It is ok. You can like WWE and not think the shirts are cool

Back
Top Bottom