Wrestling Thread Dec 21-27 | 12/22 ECW on SyFy - Tommy Dreamer's Final Match

Johnny Damon hosts Raw tonight from Tampa. Nothing has been announced, expect it appears that "Little People's Court" will finally happentonight. Can't wait for that one.

Instead of building strong programs for The Royal Rumble with the extra weeks they have until the show, it appears the WWE has decided to let their writerspractice their "comedy" stylings.

The only other note I have is it appears Tommy Dreamer quit the company over the weekend. His last match was at the ECW taping where he jobbed to Zack Ryder. As I have never been a Dreamer fan, I don't really care to see him go. Plus, it puts the final nail in the coffin of ECW which is a good thing.

LET'S GO GIANTS.

This Raw has crap written all over it. Can't wait to see how Cena is built up to be Superman yet again, and how Sheamus continues to be the most irrelevantchampion in history.

Hopefully Jericho sticks to his SD statement that he'll leave Raw only when he's ready to... dude has single-handedly been the brightest spot the WWEhas had since his heel turn.

Instead of building strong programs for The Royal Rumble with the extra weeks they have until the show, it appears the WWE has decided to let their writers practice their "comedy" stylings.
frown.gif

Nothing has been announced, expect it appears that "Little People's Court" will finally happen tonight. Can't wait for that one.
tired.gif

Damon is going to be horrible, stumbles over his words when talking to reporters. And remember his "hey atleast he didn't kill anyone" commentbout a-fraud and roids

Yall should check out the TNA Final Resolution and ROH Final Battle. I saw both this weekend they had some awesome wrestling on them. Teddy hart v Jack Evanshad some of the sickest piledrivers I've ever seen.

God this is brutal.

And Damon sounding like Hornswoggle.

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

Teddy hart v Jack Evans had some of the sickest piledrivers I've ever seen.
I thought they were in AAA as part of that Konnan's foreign legion storyline. They're working for ROH now? Or is it a talent exchange typething?(Like the deal AAA used to have with TNA)

Originally Posted by MBlackmon

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

Teddy hart v Jack Evans had some of the sickest piledrivers I've ever seen.
I thought they were in AAA as part of that Konnan's foreign legion storyline. They're working for ROH now? Or is it a talent exchange type thing?(Like the deal AAA used to have with TNA)
They were supposed to be in a tag team match but got held up by the storm. So they showed up right before the main event and wrestled each otherw/ no ref just going hard for a few minutes. Not sure about how or why they were there but I'd pay to see them wrestle again!

I can tell how WWE is at an all time low when I see these threads not even make the amount of pages in a week, a single Monday used to generate

I gave up after Wrestlemania, worst money ever spent...it's tough to see it this bad, I tried to watch tonight and just turned it off after seeing LittlePeople's Court, so wack and not remotely funny

Back
Top Bottom