Wrestling Thread Dec 21-27 | 12/22 ECW on SyFy - Tommy Dreamer's Final Match

Rey vs Taker was good.

smh.gif
at DX main eventing over the world heavyweight championship. It wasunderstandable at TLC but when has a normal tag title defense ever been placed higher in the cards than a world title match...

My hate for DX and hornswoggle grows exponentially each week. It's bad enough we get that crap on Raw but now we're forced to sit through it again onSD ugh

Damn, raw is gonna suck on monday. I have 6th row seats, but am dreading going. Hitman hosts next week, and im stuck with a pair of workboots as the host.

Like everybody else has said, DX is ruining 2 shows now instead of 1. Perfect.

I may be in the minority, but I do not enjoy Taker matches that much anymore. His move set and inability to take some major bumps make his matches veryvanilla. I hope he drops the titles soon.

This is why I quit watching. I read the reports, and record raw and smackdown, and if I see something interesting, I watch it. Unfortunately, I haven'twatched even half of an episode of either in the last few months.

Originally Posted by JCH3

I may be in the minority, but I do not enjoy Taker matches that much anymore. His move set and inability to take some major bumps make his matches very vanilla. I hope he drops the titles soon.
This.

Dude should have retired after WM25

Yo has anyone read this about MVP yet?

While plugging the annual Tribute to the Troops show during a radio appearance on The Opie & Anthony Show last week, RAW Superstar Montel Vontavious Porter (MVP) admitted his fondness for marijuana.

During the radio show appearance, he relayed a story from his recent trip to Iraq where one of the soldiers noted that a lot of marijuana is grown in Afghanistan. He then expressed his disappointment in WWE not going to Afghanistan this year.

MVP also said that while he enjoys smoking pot, he no longer does because the $2,500 fines started to stack up.

MVP then told story about doing a tryout match for TNA and that a "washed-up wrestler" came up to him and told him he was sitting in his seat. He sensed the guy was looking to pick a fight, so he he got up and punched him in the face. When asked who it was, he said that his name rhymes with Maven.

He was also asked about "ring rats" and said he got into the wrestling business ten years too late because there are no longer women waiting by the hotels after shows. MVP blames this on Vince McMahon putting on a PG show.

Son is a straight d-bag.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

No wonder he isn't getting pushed.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

He was also asked about "ring rats" and said he got into the wrestling business ten years too late because there are no longer women waiting by the hotels after shows. MVP blames this on Vince McMahon putting on a PG show
eek.gif
roll.gif

He's right about that though, and he better include Cena in there as well.

Back
Top Bottom