Wrestling Thread Dec 22-28 | Breaking News - Batista Has a Torn Hamstring - Out 6+ Months

Kane is such a jobber.

I still say JBL loses and takes HBK's spot.

And they did say that Beth was interested in working with Trish, so it makes perfect sense.

I'm willing to bet that Jbl loses later on, and will end up "buying" Hbk's 4-way spot from him

2zow4lc.gif

kofi bigging up africa.... hmmmmm i can see this guy turning heel and saying hes from africa and that the wwe wanted him with this gimmick

Kofi is sloppy as hell tonight
smh.gif

And how the hell does this help to get Priceless over? They should be the #1 heel faction on Raw. Ugh
eyes.gif

Don't think we're going to see Priceless peak until the summer. I think it's going to be very much like Evolution pre-Batista, where they sort ofjust coasted until he came along a couple of months later. I feel like the writers are waiting for Ted DiBiase to come back from whatever it is he's doinguntil they start to really push the group. Plus, they still have to go through the Cena/Batista program for Wrestlemania. The elements for Legacy are there;it's just not time for them to be considered main-event material.

kane been my fave wrestler since i was in elementry skool. too bad he doesnt wear the mask anymore..

this HBK angle is absolutely so freakin ******ed

atleast in the 90's when Ted Dibiase bought Nikoli Valkof it was believable

Originally Posted by areyouin729

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I think that was in the early 2000's.

HHH is such a good friend.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by areyouin729

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I think that was in the early 2000's.

HHH is such a good friend.
nah, he bought him in 1994/95

nikolai had tights that said property of the million dollar man
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Regal on the mic is funny as hell
laugh.gif

Melina's sleeves are goofy
eyes.gif

Mickie should go back to the thong and skirt
pimp.gif

In 1994, Volkoff again returned to the WWF and became a sympathetic heel by playing the whipping-boy of Ted DiBiase's Million Dollar Corporation. Volkoff had kayfabe fallen on hard times and was forced to take a job working for DiBiase and his new Corporation. As low man in the group he was forced to wrestle matches no one else wanted to or sent out to "soften up" opponents for other members of the stable as the sacrificial lamb of the group. The disrespect even extended to renaming him "Nickel & Dime" Volkoff and DiBiase forcing him to place a ¢ on his trunks where the Russian sickle once was along with a sign on his ring attire that read "Property Of The Million Dollar Man"
I can't believe it was that long ago. Wow.

Back
Top Bottom