Wrestling Thread Dec 31-Jan 13 | 1/13 TNA Genesis PPV |

Rock is gonna take the belt. Did we realky want him to own Punk on the mic off the bat? Rock lost and Im not complaining

If Rock woulda quit talking about "the people" and just recited everything he's done in the business, his promo would have had more impact..

Best combination of mic skills to end a Raw that I've seen in a long, long time. The crowd was actually quiet to actually hear what these two had to say to each other.

Best combination of mic skills to end a Raw that I've seen in a long, long time. The crowd was actually quiet to actually hear what these two had to say to each other.

Yup, no stupid "What?" chants....this is history. Rock vs the Old School Heel Punk

They'll have to have Punk tone it down for the Rock to get the best of him, just how it was when they had the Rock cut back during his promos with Cena.

I straight up got goosebumps when Punk said "arms too short to box with God" :wow: :wow: :pimp:

If Rock woulda quit talking about "the people" and just recited everything he's done in the business, his promo would have had more impact..

Pretty much. Rock was the only top dude in his prime to take L's from X-Pac & Big Bossman :lol: While Flair was bleeding buttnaked facing Jay Lethal

This was kind of in the back of my mind, but they were still quiet the rest of the night outside of Cena (obviously), Orton, and the TLC match.

Last edited:
I straight up got goosebumps when Punk said "arms too short to box with God"
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
nthat.gif

But ill be heated if Rock wins the title.

I and everyone else at my house watching WM last year thought that Cena would beat the Rock. All the internet predictions are saying that Rocky will win. I just don't see it. VKM is known to hate giving in to those predictions and always throws a last minute curveball or goes against the predictions. IMO Punk beats Rock....but loses at WM.

Last edited:
Rock needs to step it up but i'm not sure if hes capable of doing it anymore. His shtick is his shtick, even when Punk dropped the ether on him he still had to resort to clowning.

- After tonight’s RAW in Tampa went off the air, The Rock stayed in the ring when CM Punk came back out and said he wasn’t finished talking.

Rock ended up giving Punk three more Rock Bottoms. Rock then talked about how he used to live and train in Tampa, which is why he picked the city to make his latest return. There was no dark main event.

"Unlike a lot of people, I'm glad you're back. I don't care what you're schedule is, I don't care if you work here 16 days a year, 365 days a year, you could be Santa Claus and have his schedule, you can one day a year, I'll still kick you're ***. I don't care how many movies you film every year, I know how hard that schedule probably is, but every time you come back, whenever you decide to grace us with your presence I'm gonna to kick your ***. Because this isn't Candy Land, I'm like nobody you've ever faced before. You can make fun of the color of my T-Shirt and you can talk about pie and you can sing songs and you can rhyme and you can do you're tired lame *** shtick, I just want you to know that come Royal Rumble, and you have about three weeks to realize this, I'm gonna to kick your *** cause I'm the best in the world. I'm the best thing going today, I'm the best guy you've ever stepped foot in the ring with, and you need to understand, congratulations Rock you just graduated from the kiddie table but you just bit off more than you can chew. You're playing little league with your with you're little insults and your rhymes and your millions and millions and finally's and I'm in the big leagues and I'm swinging for the fence. You need to understand your little jabs and your insults are all kiddie games you cant leave a mark on the champs face. Come Royal Rumble UNDERSTAND when you step in the ring your arms are just too short to box with God!" - Phillip Brooks A.K.A CM PUNK!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom