Wrestling Thread Dec 8-21 | 12/15 RAW - BROCK Returns, Brock v Cena @ Royal Rumble

Get this man that let America down off my tv. You already got washed Jack. Let it go like Elsa bruh.

I could have sworn they ran this angle with del rio before?

recycle_reuse_reduce.jpg

Raw really should be 2 hours again. With all of the talent and great gimmicks they have it's too watered down and muddled with non sense terrible filler.

Raw really should be 2 hours again. With all of the talent and great gimmicks they have it's too watered down and muddled with non sense terrible filler.
They don't even give us 3 quality hours when it's pay per views... :lol: and even with two hours of Raw we'd get less matches. And probably about the same amount of promos and talking. :smh:

Yea...you know what, I'm gonna put my headphones on and correct my iTunes. There's no way I can listen to this commentary, including Seth Green. My goodness, all these guys I'm fans of in this company, and these past two months, I've been the least invested in wrestling in a long time

Yea...you know what, I'm gonna put my headphones on and correct my iTunes. There's no way I can listen to this commentary, including Seth Green. My goodness, all these guys I'm fans of in this company, and these past two months, I've been the least invested in wrestling in a long time

Thank God for the network. Been watching a lot of flair/steamboat. Case would be proud

Do it every week. Pandora and iTunes radio

Back
Top Bottom