Wrestling Thread Dec 8-21 | 12/15 RAW - BROCK Returns, Brock v Cena @ Royal Rumble

Tyson
roll.gif

will the Harvey Boys be there?

I mean they showed Jeff and the dudleys but I think the dudleys are done and are entrants in the rumble. I'm going b let me know we could catch White Castle up the block afterwards. Those 10 sliders and 30 chicken rings combo meal :smokin
my body can't handle white castle anymore :lol: i'll let u know if i cop tickets. on the fence right now but i do wanna see jeff pause.

LMAOOOO well that was dumb. Charlotte already losing haha. Doesnt Steen debut at Revolution event on Thursday btw? If so idk if Zayn is gon win the belt lol

Also get Santino tf outta here

LMAOOOO well that was dumb. Charlotte already losing haha. Doesnt Steen debut at Revolution event on Thursday btw? If so idk if Zayn is gon win the belt lol

Also get Santino tf outta here

Zayn is losing. He coming up to the main roster. They did this same story with no earlier in the year. Neville going full heel with Owens. Neville/Owens vs itami/Balor :smokin

Last edited:
why don't they let people actually wrestle on raw??

the last great match on raw was Punk vs Cena last year.

Chicken tenders bruh. And damn it seems weird for Zayn to not win the belt and keep Neville in NXT. Thought it'd be the other way around

Back
Top Bottom