Wrestling Thread Dec 9-22 | Dec 21 The Great SWAGTISTA Is Returning for WrestleMania XXX

In all honesty, pretty good promo from Cena.

Cringed pretty hard at him just pulling DBry out of his pocket like that for cheap cheers. Got good though.

Randy's part was pretty funny too. Bret was like, "I changed your diapers, silly Randal."

Hyper Cutter is back??!!

Will we see the Hyper Cutter Corner make it's return? :nerd:

A script from an episode of RAW has hit the web. Longtime fans may recall the premiere RAW episode on TNN, which took place on September 25, 2000 and featured the return of “Stone Cold” Steve Austin following a lengthy layoff due to neck surgery. The episode was headlined by a WWF Championship Match pitting The Rock against Chris Benoit. Courtesy of a Reddit.com user, the script for the show can be accessed here.

That last segment made Raw well worth viewing. Between CM Punk's laughter and Bryan's crowd, then add in Mizark and his sublte reactions to things said. Cena and Orton with the semi shoots, great stuff there.

YOU, they started like 5 angles in that segment!

And none of them included Doplh Ziggler :smh:

I had hope for a Zig Zag on the Shovel at the end of the Finisher's Standoff

Eve Torres ‏@EveMarieTorres 1m
Always good to see you too Zack...RT @ZackRyder: #Slammy Awards... @EveMarieTorres...ugh

WOOOO WOOOO WOOOOO!!! Siiiiiiiiiiiick!!! :smh:

The last segment was pretty cool minus the ending :smh:

iDlbEnPzaCXdA.gif

iUbg23lDhLsm9.gif
i3mBr1IdcVbOq.gif

ibuuW3adELCK0p.gif
i17IFrrKYNJYx.gif

iikn1Q13IYvSK.gif
ibn7MdRw3Ssact.gif

:lol: you should of just ended the gifs with Punk laughing, then HHH burying him to the ground. Would of been fitting.

Only so right Cena becomes the corporate champ

Please let Sunday be the heel turn we've all been looking for

Wouldn't mind seeing RKO win and finally booking him to living up to his full potential
Either way the outcome for Sunday should be great as long as the doofus doesn't ruin it

Ending was wild :pimp: and it was all preceded by an actual good promo by Cena (sans trying to get cheap pops off of dbry)

i17IFrrKYNJYx.gif

Underrated sell from HBK, he looked like he got blown up straight out of the ring like Rock taking a stunner :wow: :lol:

:wow: @ all this transpiring on Raw

Damn I must've missed one hell of an ending?

Ego Trips Burying Punk and Orton :rofl:

Now...seriously. I am not a Cena fan, but I feel alot of other stars would not have been able to re-manipulate the crowd to work in his favor and deliver a promo like that. He deserves credit for that promo, it was pretty good.

Yes he does man. He has my respect after tonight. Honestly. This with his performance on Total Divas, I am now a Cena fan. Mark my words. And I like how he took up for The Flying Goat. He can't get fired so why not do it.

HHH is still a ***** man. I really wanted to smack the **** out of that dude last night. I don't recall feeling this way towards a victim since the villain on the Next Karate Kid made me feel that way

Damn it. Fell asleep before 1030 for the first time since junior highschool and I miss thisRaws ending. SMH. Recap??

Yes he does man. He has my respect after tonight. Honestly. This with his performance on Total Divas, I am now a Cena fan. Mark my words. And I like how he took up for The Flying Goat. He can't get fired so why not do it.

HHH is still a ***** man. I really wanted to smack the **** out of that dude last night. I don't recall feeling this way towards a victim since the villain on the Next Karate Kid made me feel that way

Woah woah woah the villain on karate kid?!?!?! He's the KARATE KID he's the star of the movie !!!

In all honesty, pretty good promo from Cena.

Cringed pretty hard at him just pulling DBry out of his pocket like that for cheap cheers. Got good though.

Randy's part was pretty funny too. Bret was like, "I changed your diapers, silly Randal."

Yea Cena leeched off Bryan something serious, but he told the truth on his promo and it was very good. Orton's promo though was just a bunch of rambling frustration once the crowd starting hitting him with boring chants :lol: he did recover pretty well by slandering legends, but watching Orton's near meltdown was hilarious

I pretty much had a stone face throughout every What About Me, What About Hunter moments.

Think I'm in the minority who feels like HHH didn't bury anyone.

Someone earlier said that "Da 'E" just showed their cards in saying outright who their top guys are. Randy Orton got hit with a Pedigree....big whoop. But you see the storyline with it at the very end at him looking up as him being "replaced" in The Authority's eyes. The group shot with the Helmsleys, Kane and Cena planted the seeds for something dope. I mean MITB 2011 dope. All conspiracies and stuff aside, let's just ride this wave and see what happens.

Back
Top Bottom