Wrestling Thread Dec 9-22 | Dec 21 The Great SWAGTISTA Is Returning for WrestleMania XXX

Maybe we get

Taker vs Brock
Cena vs HHH
Bryan vs HBK
Punk vs Orton (WWE Title)
Goldberg vs Sheamus or Ryback
Wyatt family vs Shield(Shield finally breaks up)
Cody vs Goldust
Sin Cara vs Rey Mysterio Jr.
Some kind of match for the tag titles
Divas championship match

So is the title called the WWE World Heavyweight Championship? Wouldn't that make it the World Wrestling Entertainment World Heavyweight Championship?

Last edited:
So is the title called the WWE Workd Heavyweight Championship? Wouldn't that make it the World Wrestling Entertainment World Heavyweight Championship?

Come on Mike E, you know they don't like saying wrestling there. Punk & D Bry say it oncee in a blue.

Dbry wins the rumble faces orton at mania, if they don't get hbk to come back.

Punk vs hhh, not really wanting to see this but based from this past raw this might be the route they go.

supercena in some special attraction match featuring a celebrity or something...

No chance in hell they're gonna run with Dbry and Orton, especially after the buyrates and ratings they got over the fall :lol:

If Orton is still holding onto the title, then have CM Punk win RR and face him.

Dbry should get either HBK or HHH

how many cruiserweights does wwe have left?

Current roster?

Rollins
Kidd
Cara
Bourne
Hawkins
Epico
Primo
Gabriel
Woods
Tatsu

NXT

Neville
Corey Graves
Kallisto
Sami Zayn
Chas Betts
Tyler Breeze

few others.

Last edited:
i wouldn't even label the belt a CRUISER WEIGHT title and just give it a different name and make it similar to what the X division title is where most of your light weight/middle weight high flying guys compete for that title.

You revamp the tag division too which has been pretty good lately + have this new title and now our PPVs wouldn't be stuck with BORING kofi/Miz matches

you can open all your PPVs with tag matches and matches for that new belt to start off hot

but we all know it's never going to happen. Guys like Kofi, Tyson, Bourne would be more over. They have several guys like Sammi Zayn they can bring up from NXT to be in that division. That's how guys like Eddie, Jericho and mysterio got over in WCW being in the cruiser weight division with actual feuds and story lines.

So is the title called the WWE Workd Heavyweight Championship? Wouldn't that make it the World Wrestling Entertainment World Heavyweight Championship?

Which is why I hated whenever the word WCW was used in any sentence. WCW World's Cruiserweight Title. Or as Dusty would call it, World's Cruiser-Heavyweight Title.

Or bring up the NXT title to be defended on a PPV every now and again with a 2-3 week build to hype up said feud. More exposure, can get a feel for who will be over/not over, and go from there.

Majority of the NXT roster are smaller guys anyway with the exception of a few so they'll have the stage to do it on.

In fact, do it at a big 4 PPV (WM, SS, Survivor Series, RR) so they have a giant audience.

I'm tellin y'all
Orton wasn't suppose to win last night.
Cena was concussed and orton was already on top of the ladder. Waiting for cena to get up and push him off but never happened.
What's he gonna do fall down by himself? No, so he grabbed the titles.

I'm tellin y'all
Orton wasn't suppose to win last night.
Cena was concussed and orton was already on top of the ladder. Waiting for cena to get up and push him off but never happened.
What's he gonna do fall down by himself? No, so he grabbed the titles.

Or Orton was toying Cena to try and get up so he could (attempt to) knock him off, but Orton would have grabbed the titles quick enough.

Regardless, my bet is that table was supposed to break.

So apparently this pic is being pass around backstage
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom