Wrestling Thread Dec 9-22 | Dec 21 The Great SWAGTISTA Is Returning for WrestleMania XXX

D Bry should win it not only because he deserves it. But if they have any thought about making a D Bry/HBK match next year then this would be a good way to get some hype for it. HBK already wrongfully won double cross of the year to bring  the "conflict" back so its fresh in everyones mind.

Now just have HBK have to present D Bry with the award and give D Bry a chance to get even a little with a cheap shot. 

DBry has to win, if it's anyone other than him.. it would just be ridiculous. But then again, I am watching RAW still.

Wow, WWE gives Nelson Mandela a "showout" before the 5th segment. Why not do it at the beginning of the damn show?

D Bry should win it not only because he deserves it. But if they have any thought about making a D Bry/HBK match next year then this would be a good way to get some hype for it. HBK already wrongfully won double cross of the year to bring  the "conflict" back so its fresh in everyones mind.

Now just have HBK have to present D Bry with the award and give D Bry a chance to get even a little with a cheap shot. 
Do it WWE

Yes I quoted myself

Last edited:
So was Sin Cara just standing there with his music playing for the whole commercial break? 

Nah, they usually play commercials in the arena when the live show goes to break and then start the music back up before they come back on air.

Last edited:
Anybody else find it odd that they make these guys just stand there in the ring while they read the nominees for these awards?

Back
Top Bottom