Wrestling Thread Dec 9-22 | Dec 21 The Great SWAGTISTA Is Returning for WrestleMania XXX

Just wanted to give a quick shoutout to 4W for doing the PPV prediction contests. I barely post in the wrestling thread, as I pretty much only keep up with RAW, but I try to always submit my predictions for the PPV's, so to actually win one is pretty cool.

Thanks again 4W, I know all the participants of all the contests are appreciative of your time and effort, even if we rarely say so.

Happy holidays everyone :nthat:

Here's a little present for everyone :evil:

Just wanted to give a quick shoutout to 4W for doing the PPV prediction contests. I barely post in the wrestling thread, as I pretty much only keep up with RAW, but I try to always submit my predictions for the PPV's, so to actually win one is pretty cool.

Thanks again 4W, I know all the participants of all the contests are appreciative of your time and effort, even if we rarely say so.

Happy holidays everyone :nthat:

Here's a little present for everyone :evil:

View media item 690916

Last edited:
Here's a little present for everyone
devil.gif
laugh.gif

got a buddy crashing on my couch for a few days... I'm watching PWG Matt Rushmore on my 42"... He's watching highlights of Raw on his phone...:smh:

I still think the title will be vacant after TLC, and vacant all the way up until mania. There's no way creative botches something like this.

got a buddy crashing on my couch for a few days... I'm watching PWG Matt Rushmore on my 42"... He's watching highlights of Raw on his phone...:smh:

Can I come over?

Can I come over?
Just checked tracking. My SS person should be receiving their package from me tomorrow.

no, but you can be part of the PWG "club"...

Back
Top Bottom