Wrestling Thread Dec5-12 | 12/12 TNA Turning Point - Roode vs Styles Iron Man Match, Angle vs Storm

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

Iv been trying to tell yall Dolph is winning the rumble

Orton is penciled in to win the Rumble right now.  That of course can change.

Originally Posted by hymen man

Such a stupid finish.

it's like wwe is just rehash after rehash after rehash.
oh word? orton didnt realize the ref was going to count him out?

i understand you need wade to come out and interfere to further the angle

but if they really wanted a good way to have wade f with orton 

wade should have came out to the ring, staredown orton, and then hit miz, thus DQing orton and giving miz the win.

i just don't understand why it's the same !$## week after week.

Spoiler [+]
[cena] Same !$##!?!?!
cena15.gif
What do you mean same !$##, I used duct tape in a last man standing match last year!! 
mad.gif
[/cena]

Ratings for Last week's Smackdown Replay 

How did it do...?

- The replay of last week's live WWE Smackdown scored a 1.39 rating on Friday, December 2, averaging 1.95 million viewers. This number is about 25 percent off from the yearly average, and about one million fewer viewers than an average episode.

Wow, so combined with the live episode, nearing 5 million people watched SD. And last week was a crappy average Raw-like show...so I hope that
doesn't mean we get more like that in the upcoming weeks
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

actually, besides the stupid show ideas, the commercial was not bad

Yeah, cool commercial, stupid concept. I liked that song in the background.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Cena is gonna make me hate Zack Ryder.

theyve been trying to pair them up so cena could leach off his chears, even though it should be the other way around

That match is going to be a disaster. Way to announce it in a backstage segment to which nobody probably saw. 

– Damien Sandow, who currently reigns as FCW 15 Champion, competed on this weekend’s SmackDown live event tour in matches against Tyson Kidd. Triple H is reportedly high on Sandow, who was signed last year after competing in Puerto Rico.

HHH is gone have to pull one out his %+% to have this match be anybetter than a disaster...
Its like those taser matches Scott Hall had with Goldberg.
I expect a sledgehammer switch or 2 in that match

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

That match is going to be a disaster. Way to announce it in a backstage segment to which nobody probably saw. 

kinda like the CM Punk v. HHH match 1 weeks before NOC?
and they wonder why buy rates are down. 
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom