Wrestling Thread Feb 16-28 | 2/25 NTWT WWE Fastlane PPV Prediction Contest Results Posted

So wm31 so far looks like this....

Reigns vs Bork
Cena vs Rusev
Taker vs Bray
Sting vs HHH
Sext vs RKO
Jeans vs BNB
Cesaro/Kidd vs USOs?
Andre Memorial Battle Royale
Divas match

Where does that leave dbry? Is he facing sheamus or dolph? Any other match I'm missing?

I would've booked WM31 like this....

Shield triple threat
Taker vs Sting
Dbry vs Bork
RKO vs Bray
BNB vs Dolph vs Harper - ladder IC match
Andre Memorial - Rusev wins
Cesaro/Kidd vs Lucha Dragons
Charlotte vs Paige

Last edited:
^To me, the WM31 card will look like this

Lesnar VS Reigns
Cena VS Rusev "I Quit" Match
Sting VS HHH
Ascension VS Usos VS Kidd and Cesaro
Rollins W/ JJ security VS Orton W/ John Stewart
Nikki & Brie VS Charlotte & Paige
Wyatt VS Undertaker
Daniel Bryan VS Dolph Ziggler
Andre Memorial Battle Royal
Ambrose VS BNB Ladder Match for the IC Title

22styles, rumor is that we will get a segment at the post-mania Raw between Sting and Taker that will lead to a match at WM32 and both will retire afterwards.

^To me, the WM31 card will look like this

Lesnar VS Reigns
Cena VS Rusev "I Quit" Match
Sting VS HHH
Ascension VS Usos VS Kidd and Cesaro
Rollins W/ JJ security VS Orton W/ John Stewart
Nikki & Brie VS Charlotte & Paige
Wyatt VS Undertaker
Daniel Bryan VS Dolph Ziggler
Andre Memorial Battle Royal
Ambrose VS BNB Ladder Match for the IC Title
Is Charlotte getting called up before WM?

22styles, rumor is that we will get a segment at the post-mania Raw between Sting and Taker that will lead to a match at WM32 and both will retire afterwards.

They honestly should've done this at WM31. Another year goes by and these two obviously get older and slower.... By WM32 sting may be wrestling with a wig similar to Kane's.

Is Charlotte getting called up before WM?

I can see her getting called up very soon to help paige out. Paige has been booked as a no friend no help kind of way right now with the bellas teaming up against her.

Btw. Where is AJ Lee? If she is still employed or backstage? no matter how professional you are it must be mad awkward that the company you're working for his suing your husband.

Rumor is she may be exploring MMA like her husband.

Last edited:
Btw. Where is AJ Lee? If she is still employed or backstage? no matter how professional you are it must be mad awkward that the company you're working for his suing your husband.

Rumor is she may be exploring MMA like her husband.
Apparently, she's nursing an injury. MMA would not be a good look for her.
AJ would get killed in MMA..
Basically. I'm curious to see how Brooks does. Dude's always been rather skinny fat throughout his wrestling career.

Last edited:
They honestly couldve gone without a ppv this month. Some of these matches could've been saved for mania. Now we gonna get a rubber match of the IC match. US match. Possibly the tag match and divas. Sting and HHH couldve avoided contact till mania. Bray and taker could've been started on a RAW to draw ratings. Rusev and cena was a solid match that could've just happened at mania.

Summerslam is at citifield this year.

They denied it because wwe hasn't announced it yet but I think they will this week. maybe Friday the day of the msg house show. There is no way they rent expensive *** citifield for a live house show.

Last edited:

Summerslam fan axcess is at citifield. Summerslam will be at Barclays or Msg. They will announce it this week.

Last edited:

They honestly should've done this at WM31. Another year goes by and these two obviously get older and slower.... By WM32 sting may be wrestling with a wig similar to Kane's.

Their match at WM32 better just be full on magic like this

Back
Top Bottom