Wrestling Thread Feb 16-28 | 2/25 NTWT WWE Fastlane PPV Prediction Contest Results Posted

tumblr_nixdbaz1U61tz0kdco1_540.jpg

tumblr_njtzl7SZ8Z1spgk1lo6_400.gif
tumblr_njtzl7SZ8Z1spgk1lo5_400.gif

:rofl:
tumblr_njtzl7SZ8Z1spgk1lo2_400.gif

BDC is just another lame stable. Another Aces and Eights.

BTw, i thought the idea of a stable was to create new stars? :lol:

Stardust VS Goldust added to the Fast Lane ppv. Very little build, WWE. Great job.

Jim Ross is claiming that it looks more promising that Lesnar will stay.

Bull Dmpsey may get called up soon.

Anybody getting called up will probably be after WM, though.

Last edited:
Reading the SD spoilers and the Ziggler/Rollins match was said to be a great match.

One thing, though......

No FL match/es for Ziggler, Rowan, Ryback, Show, kane or Rollins? I guess it will be an impromptu 6 man tag. That's still lazy booking. Nothing announced for your top heel prior to the ppv.

Last edited:
Stardust VS Goldust added to the Fast Lane ppv. Very little build, WWE. Great job.

Jim Ross is claiming that it looks more promising that Lesnar will stay.

Bull Dmpsey may get called up soon.

Anybody getting called up will probably be after WM, though.

It's be smart to have a Contract ladder match at WM... Can be your 10 minute spot fest.... And whoever wins gain credibility going into his first run...

Bushi is my man. I love his RVD missed inzuguri into a reverse mule kick. His is so much quicker though. That is my dude though

Also the NJPW New Beginning In Sendai is up on Dailymotion as well. Watched the first hour. Really looking forward to the Nagata vs Nakamura match. Young Bucks and Omega vs TimeSplitters and Mascara dorada was solid.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom