Wrestling Thread Feb 2-15 | 2/11 NXT Takeover: Rival - Zayn v Owens, Balor v Neville

I have a lot of wrestling to catch up on. Been real busy as of late

started watching the nxt show but had to stop didnt get to see balor neville , zayn owens, the diva match yet
mean.gif

Didnt get a chance to catch the njpw show either

can live with just reading the results of raw from last week , will get back on track this week

Anything else I might have missed from the past few weeks of wrestling that I should check out?
so basically you haven't watched the NXT show yet.

those 3 matches were the show.

Didn't even know that Sami zayn is Arabic

Formwr WWE NXT Champion Sami Zayn recently spoke to Sport 360 during WWE’s tour of Abu Dhabi, and the following are some highlights:

On representing Arabs in WWE:

“It’s something that I’ve always wanted to do in terms of being an Arab presence in an Arab market as I don’t think a lot of people have been able to do it in wrestling. Certainly in the WWE there has never been a positive Arab image so if I can contribute to that then I feel great about that. Not just for myself but the whole Arab market.”

On WWE not giving him a stereotypical gimmick:

“I’m very proud that I can be myself. I’m not trying to be Arabic, I’m just being me and I happen to be Arabic. I think that might be refreshing to some people and it’s a bit more realistic than these pantomime villains we’ve seen before. Hopefully I can change some people’s perceptions being a down-to-earth human being that happens to be Arabic. Whether you’re Arabic or Portuguese it doesn’t really matter. A dude’s a dude!”

I have a lot of wrestling to catch up on. Been real busy as of late

started watching the nxt show but had to stop didnt get to see balor neville , zayn owens, the diva match yet
mean.gif

Didnt get a chance to catch the njpw show either

can live with just reading the results of raw from last week , will get back on track this week

Anything else I might have missed from the past few weeks of wrestling that I should check out?
Voices of Wrestling basically reviews any and everything that comes on TV. Save them as a favorite and you will be straight

Zayn was on some podcast a while ago... He was talking about how he wanted his name to represent his heritage, but not sound terroristy :lol:... He said he chose Zayn because it is an Arabic name, but doesn't sound like one...

I didn't know it was Arabic/Islamic until he said so... So I think what he did it genius... Doesn't sound "offensive" to the majority, while rings true to the audience you're going for...

Happy Birthday 22stylez 22stylez
@LiquidSwords those NXT matches you have to see. And there were some legit matches from the New Beginning Honma vs Ibushi, Tanahashi vs AJ Styles and the TimeSplitters vs reDragon vs Young Bucks, and Shibata and Goto vs Anderson and Gallows. All were :pimp: and how is your rehab going man?

Last edited:
RT @Hurt_Angle: RT @ampaveli Dope RT @ProWrestlingMag: Brock Lesnar has offered to train CM Punk for his UFC debut. How cool is that!

Happy Birthday @22stylez
@LiquidSwords those NXT matches you have to see. And there were some legit matches from the New Beginning Honma vs Ibushi, Tanahashi vs AJ Styles and the TimeSplitters vs reDragon vs Young Bucks, and Shibabta and Goto vs Anderson and Gallows. All were
pimp.gif
and how is your rehab going man?
Getting into the show now. I am almost done. At the Tag Titles match now

Been stuck on this same dam plants vs zombies 2 level for ever b. Not paying $10 for some new plants :smh: . Not watching raw till I pass this

Back
Top Bottom