Wrestling Thread Feb 22-28 | 2/26 Smackdown - Money In The Bank Qualifying Matches

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

the omega one as a heel.....great now we will see cena vs hhh maint event the rest of the year

Seriously. A HHH heel turn is just another way for him to get back into main events
smh.gif

Smackdown tonight has:
* Drew vs. Kane in a Money in the Bank qualifier
* Punk vs. Shelton in another qualifier
* Morrison vs. Truth vs. Ziggler in a qualifier
* Michelle vs. Mickie with Vickie as referee
* Edge vs. Miz

Although we have grown apart, Maria was the love of my life for many years.  I'm sad to see her go, and wish the best for her.

It's interesting that they released her now considering she will be featured on the upcoming Celebrity Apprentice.  There must be more to this story.

H3 as a heel was the most dominant heel I can remember. You thought he burried guys as a face, wait until heel paul is back...

would have liked to have seen drew in the mitb match but im guessin now he defends the ic title, most likely vs morrison

unless they do something like drew goin to raw n qualifies for mitb there

i wonder who will face showmiz at mania

Originally Posted by TheEmperor45

Placebo - Running Up That Hill

that is the song from the taker V. Hbk video package

All the comments on youtube are about the WM match too.
laugh.gif

Great song imo.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Steve212

Maria has been released.

I thought HHH was gonna finish his career as a face? Ah well.

Releasing Maria was actually a stupid move if you think about it, creative really dropped the ball. She was voted 2009 Diva of the Year and they did absolutely nothing with this, she was still barely used to put over other divas or get dumped by Ziggler just like usual. She was far from the top diva but she was still the most popular diva of the year. There's gotta be more to this as 4w said.

Originally Posted by chino905

where the hell are the Hart Dynasty? They deserve a title shot at WM.

Word... I thought they were supposed to be a part of this whole thing with Bret coming back... I'm befuddled by how little TV time they've seen considering the namesake... Hart Dynasty vs. Showmiz would be a nice filler match for WM... or Hart Dynasty vs. SES... I'd pay to see that...

Back
Top Bottom