Wrestling Thread Feb 7-13 | 2/13 TNA Against All Odds - Angle vs Jarrett | Anderson vs Jeff Hardy

That match sucked.

It was so obvious that Jeff was going to win. His trial was delayed again for a month or two so that buys them a little more time. They also never bothered changing up the belt either because they were just going to give it right back to Meth.

That match sucked.

It was so obvious that Jeff was going to win. His trial was delayed again for a month or two so that buys them a little more time. They also never bothered changing up the belt either because they were just going to give it right back to Meth.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

--From Sean Waltman's twitter:  "APB out on our boy Justin Credible.  Spread the word. We need  to find him.  This is a life or death type situation.  we love u PJ."
Justin Credible is fine. Sean Waltman just posted the following update: "Sorr for the false alarm. Justing Credible is just fine & at home with his wife & kids. It was better to be safe than sorry. Bulls--t rumors"

--From Sean Waltman's twitter:  "APB out on our boy Justin Credible.  Spread the word. We need  to find him.  This is a life or death type situation.  we love u PJ."
Justin Credible is fine. Sean Waltman just posted the following update: "Sorr for the false alarm. Justing Credible is just fine & at home with his wife & kids. It was better to be safe than sorry. Bulls--t rumors"

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Any NTWTer getting banned for this weak sauce is a shame.
There is no way Meth scopes out the wrestling thread of all threads
laugh.gif
Meth locking this thread is as likely as Sting in a WWE rafter.

Here's the deal.  I really don't care if anyone chooses to use an illegal stream or not.  But sharing them or asking for them is against the NT ROC.  Method Man saw that illegal streams were being shared in the MMA thread in the S&T forum, and he not only banned anyone involved, but threatened to permanently lock the thread.  I put a lot of time into the wrestling threads each week, and whether or not Meth is actually checking these threads, I'm not going to let the opportunity for my threads to get locked up because of some fools who can't follow the rules.  Let's face it, if you really need a stream, they are not that difficult to find.  So just keep any talk of them out of here.

Any NTWTer getting banned for this weak sauce is a shame.
There is no way Meth scopes out the wrestling thread of all threads
laugh.gif
Meth locking this thread is as likely as Sting in a WWE rafter.

Here's the deal.  I really don't care if anyone chooses to use an illegal stream or not.  But sharing them or asking for them is against the NT ROC.  Method Man saw that illegal streams were being shared in the MMA thread in the S&T forum, and he not only banned anyone involved, but threatened to permanently lock the thread.  I put a lot of time into the wrestling threads each week, and whether or not Meth is actually checking these threads, I'm not going to let the opportunity for my threads to get locked up because of some fools who can't follow the rules.  Let's face it, if you really need a stream, they are not that difficult to find.  So just keep any talk of them out of here.

BS rumors?  Waltman is the one who posted it was a life or death type situation
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

BS rumors?  Waltman is the one who posted it was a life or death type situation
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

But why report and put more attention to it?
Why mini-mod the problem?
C'mon 4w, I appreciate you starting the thread every week, but no need to be Vickie Guerrero.

But why report and put more attention to it?
Why mini-mod the problem?
C'mon 4w, I appreciate you starting the thread every week, but no need to be Vickie Guerrero.

Back
Top Bottom