Wrestling Thread Feb 8-14 | 2/14 TNA Against All Odds - Styles vs Joe | Angle vs Anderson

Maryse
pimp.gif
devil.gif

storytelling is a lost art in the WWE...HBK is one of the last greats in wrestling that can still tell a compelling story leading into a match...all other WWE wrestlers excluding the Undertaker, and maybe HHH, take notice...

I was iffy on an HBK/Taker rematch but I'm really looking forward to this HBK saga. The slow build to whatever is gonna end up happening is really appreciated.

I wanna ##$! Maryse.

Props to The Million Dollar Man FINALLY getting inducted. He is more than deserving. One of my faves from back in the day.

Million Dollar Man in the Hall of Fame. It's about damn time.

Also, I co-sign with 4w that Maryse is the hottest diva ever.

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

storytelling is a lost art in the WWE...HBK is one of the last greats in wrestling that can still tell a compelling story leading into a match...all other WWE wrestlers excluding the Undertaker, and maybe HHH, take notice...
Don't forget Jericho.

Orton ain't there with those guys but his in-ring psychology is top notch though.

Originally Posted by iLL I AM

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Don't forget Jericho.

Orton ain't there with those guys but his in-ring psychology is top notch though.

I'm a big Jericho fan, but I never felt his storytelling ability was on par with a guy like HBK. Jericho's great on the mic, and has solid in ring performance and his in ring psychology is good as well...can't recall a Jericho storyline that amazed me.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Maryse may be the hottest diva ever in the WWE.
I take that back.  Maryse IS the hottest diva EVER in the WWE.

Sorry Bro, I gotta go with Trish.  Anybody else remember her wiping her mouth after the Jericho/Christian match at WM?????

Back
Top Bottom