Wrestling Thread Feb28-Mar6 | 3/4 Smackdown - The Undertaker Addresses HHH, Edge vs McIntyre

Rocky Rocky Rocky

pimp.gif

Called that _ a #@+@+ in this PG WWE.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I don't think there's ANYONE else Vince would allow to get away with that. I'm shocked he let 'em even go that far....WOW.
pimp.gif

Would have been so much better in the arena though...taped FTL.

Called that _ a #@+@+ in this PG WWE.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I don't think there's ANYONE else Vince would allow to get away with that. I'm shocked he let 'em even go that far....WOW.
pimp.gif

Would have been so much better in the arena though...taped FTL.

"..The Rock aint no rapper, and clearly you aren't either..."
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This dude is Top 3 on the mic easy. More quotables in one addressment than an E. Honda hand chop

"..The Rock aint no rapper, and clearly you aren't either..."
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This dude is Top 3 on the mic easy. More quotables in one addressment than an E. Honda hand chop

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Thanks Rock, now my child is crying.
Tone down the People's Potty Mouth.

The Rock will take your toy spinner belt, shine it up with your little boy's tears, and shove that sumbitch straight up your roodypoo candyass

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Thanks Rock, now my child is crying.
Tone down the People's Potty Mouth.

The Rock will take your toy spinner belt, shine it up with your little boy's tears, and shove that sumbitch straight up your roodypoo candyass

That was a hell of a promo.
30t6p3b.gif
at dudes saying that was wack. Why? Because he didn't bring the jokes? My man brought the ether on Cena. Someone needed to remind the audience that not everything is a joke.

That was a hell of a promo.
30t6p3b.gif
at dudes saying that was wack. Why? Because he didn't bring the jokes? My man brought the ether on Cena. Someone needed to remind the audience that not everything is a joke.

Back
Top Bottom