Wrestling Thread Jan 10-16 | 1/14 Smackdown - Another Good Show - Show vs Barrett

Originally Posted by EdCotaLivesAgain

The Tron deal was pathetic. Not necessary after what happened to Owen Hart.
I wouldn't be surprised if there was backlash for the segment but I think they may have avoided any possible controversy by being so blatant about the safety precautions taken.

Has anybody inducted someone twice for the Hall? I had to look up Hogan thinking it would have been McMahon but it was Stallone. McMahon was for Austin and Helmsley was for Flair. Shapes up nice for Taker to do it and would like to hear his thoughts. I'll always associate HBK and Bret together though. Hogan-Warrior, Shawn and Bret, Austin and Rock. And of course STEINER and TRIPLE GOD.
I hope it's a nice, liquored up Scott Hall
smokin.gif

Has anybody inducted someone twice for the Hall? I had to look up Hogan thinking it would have been McMahon but it was Stallone. McMahon was for Austin and Helmsley was for Flair. Shapes up nice for Taker to do it and would like to hear his thoughts. I'll always associate HBK and Bret together though. Hogan-Warrior, Shawn and Bret, Austin and Rock. And of course STEINER and TRIPLE GOD.
I hope it's a nice, liquored up Scott Hall
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Originally Posted by masondid

Josh Matthews and Cole are much more fluid than King and Cole.

I'm sayin'.
Unless JR comes back to work with King, I don't see Lawler working well with anyone anymore.  He does not follow the WWE product closely.  He flies in for Raw, does the show, and flies back home.  He does not travel with the crew.  He does not prepare ahead of time for the show.  He also does not watch Smackdown (which is evident during Smackdown PPV matches).  Basically he's being paida very good six figure salary to work one night a week with travel expenses paid.

I'm sayin'.
Unless JR comes back to work with King, I don't see Lawler working well with anyone anymore.  He does not follow the WWE product closely.  He flies in for Raw, does the show, and flies back home.  He does not travel with the crew.  He does not prepare ahead of time for the show.  He also does not watch Smackdown (which is evident during Smackdown PPV matches).  Basically he's being paida very good six figure salary to work one night a week with travel expenses paid.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I'm sayin'.
Dude needs to go.

Ricardo
pimp.gif
  Son called Del Rio a beam of shining light in a time of darkness.. #swag

I know they normally use guys that are current, but how about nash or just to throw him a bone.. janetty

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I'm sayin'.
Dude needs to go.

Ricardo
pimp.gif
  Son called Del Rio a beam of shining light in a time of darkness.. #swag

I know they normally use guys that are current, but how about nash or just to throw him a bone.. janetty

Would be cool to see The Outsiders put him in. Hall and Nash up there together lol. Could get crazy. Hall still pushing for that Outsiders vs. DX match which sucks it never happened. Those were the old days for Michaels though. You knew they wanted him to jump ship to WCW and he never did. I've read some say he was angling to get down there eventually during that time but ultimately it didn't happen.

I could see him having Jannetty do it. Would be humble of him like the way he went out on RAW without the whole roster emptying from the back or any of that.

Would be a nice touch but at the end of the day my vote's for Taker.

Would be cool to see The Outsiders put him in. Hall and Nash up there together lol. Could get crazy. Hall still pushing for that Outsiders vs. DX match which sucks it never happened. Those were the old days for Michaels though. You knew they wanted him to jump ship to WCW and he never did. I've read some say he was angling to get down there eventually during that time but ultimately it didn't happen.

I could see him having Jannetty do it. Would be humble of him like the way he went out on RAW without the whole roster emptying from the back or any of that.

Would be a nice touch but at the end of the day my vote's for Taker.

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

First Off, I'd like to say

a0736f4817c8970d63573be3f091cd72afcdd66f_r.jpg

for Shawn Michaels being put in the HoF. He was my role model as a kid. he will always be Number 1
5a6163169a6937f2c9b8db7356982e3c6212eb72_r.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i feel u you bro he was my fav wrestler since kindergarten and my 1st wrestling toy
pimp.gif
those were the good old days
laugh.gif

BONUS

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

First Off, I'd like to say

a0736f4817c8970d63573be3f091cd72afcdd66f_r.jpg

for Shawn Michaels being put in the HoF. He was my role model as a kid. he will always be Number 1
5a6163169a6937f2c9b8db7356982e3c6212eb72_r.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i feel u you bro he was my fav wrestler since kindergarten and my 1st wrestling toy
pimp.gif
those were the good old days
laugh.gif

BONUS

HBK deserves to be in the hof. i think triple h will induct him. swag rio is funny as hell gettin sweet chin music on him

HBK deserves to be in the hof. i think triple h will induct him. swag rio is funny as hell gettin sweet chin music on him

Damn its really exhilirating and sad at the same time to see Shawn be inducted into the HOF. I really wish he were still wrestling.

Damn its really exhilirating and sad at the same time to see Shawn be inducted into the HOF. I really wish he were still wrestling.

Smackdown did a 2.0 on Friday.  That is the highest rating they've done since moving to SyFy.  Good rating for a good show.  We'll see if it continues.

Smackdown did a 2.0 on Friday.  That is the highest rating they've done since moving to SyFy.  Good rating for a good show.  We'll see if it continues.

Back
Top Bottom