Wrestling Thread Jan 18-24 | 1/22 Smackdown - Batista vs Finlay | Jericho/McIntyre vs Morrison

Nasty Boys?
sick.gif

That black dude with the beads on his braids
laugh.gif
When he was on the liveshow with his TNA tat I was thinking "This mark probably works for free." Funniest part is he gets more tv time than Rhyno, MCMG, LethalConsequences, & Amazing Red combined. You can pretty much throw Samoa Joe in that mix as of late. Damn shame
smh.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I just turned on TNA to see The Nasty Boys coming to the ring.

alien.gif

Back to Lakers/Cavs
Had to dvr TNA so I can skip thru anything involving Hogans cronies.
mad.gif

That "mark" your referring to I believe is Dangelo Dinero aka Elijah Burke, who is a better in the ring and on the mic than all the guys you listed.BTW fans of the WWE who live in the Bay Area, WWE makes it return to the legendary Cow Palace in SF on March 14th for the "Road to Wrestlemania"supershow. It's been over 5 years I believe since the last time WWE came to SF. Not a big fan of WWE anymore, but tickets go sale this Saturday.

Originally Posted by antoekneeo

That "mark" your referring to I believe is Dangelo Dinero aka Elijah Burke, who is a better in the ring and on the mic than all the guys you listed. BTW fans of the WWE who live in the Bay Area, WWE makes it return to the legendary Cow Palace in SF on March 14th for the "Road to Wrestlemania" supershow. It's been over 5 years I believe since the last time WWE came to SF. Not a big fan of WWE anymore, but tickets go sale this Saturday.

Eddie Guerrero winning the WWE Title at the Cow Palace
pimp.gif

That "mark" your referring to I believe is Dangelo Dinero aka Elijah Burke, who is a better in the ring and on the mic than all the guys you listed. BTW fans of the WWE who live in the Bay Area, WWE makes it return to the legendary Cow Palace in SF on March 14th for the "Road to Wrestlemania" supershow. It's been over 5 years I believe since the last time WWE came to SF. Not a big fan of WWE anymore, but tickets go sale this Saturday.
Now Dineros my boy and my top 5 favorite TNA wrestlers rite now maybe even top 3 but i think thats kind of pushing it
grin.gif

laugh.gif
i just finished watching the end of TNA !+% was up w/ that fake ##*Bret Hart ending

laugh.gif
ridiculous... *sigh* i still aint gunna lose hope

i dont know why but i felt like the 6 sided ring made them stand out more now that they turned to the tradition ring now they REALLY look like an old WcW

TNA = WCW 2000. That was a horrible ending. Hebner didn't even let AJ get the ankle lock fully on before he pulled the "screwjob"
laugh.gif

Newer entrance ramp, elevated walkway, traditional 4-sided ring....but same small %%% crowd in the tiny Impact Zone.

Originally Posted by therenegade23

Since they brought back the Nasty Boys. Why isn't the Mouth of the South Jimmy Hart?
Guess you didn't see this...

[table][tr][td]
HoganHulkArt_130GG_111.jpg
[/td] [/tr][/table]
Long-time wrestling manager Jimmy Hart hinted he could be appearing on TNA TV down the road to manage wrestlers now that Hulk Hogan and the Nasty Boys are in TNA. Hart played coy and wouldn't confirm anything during his appearance on Bite TV's "The Surf" earlier this week.

"A lot of people say if Jimmy Hart's lips are moving, then he's lying, so don't try to put two and two together and come up with four, but who knows what Jimmy Hart's going to be doing, but just because I gave you the (WWE) action figures of the Nasty Boys and they're in TNA, and just because Hulk Hogan's one of my best friends and he's in TNA, and just because I'm in Tampa and they're in Orlando, please don't put anything together," Hart said with a wink and a nod.

Hart worked for TNA several years ago when he was in charge of herding tourists to the Impact Zone for Impact tapings at Universal Studios. Hart also had a brief role on TV managing The Naturals tag team.

I'm actually going to the Supershow the following week in San Jose on the 22nd

Ex-WWE Diva Meets W/ Dixie Carter
Former WWE Diva Ashley Massaro attended the Survivor finale red carpet event held two weeks ago and was telling people that she's had discussions with Dixie Carter about working for TNA. Though there is a good chance she will ultimately wind up in the company, it's not expected to be imminent.

[insert witty comment +
eyes.gif
like DSK]

laugh.gif
grin.gif

Cheech & Chong To Host RAW

WWE.com posted the following today announcing that Cheech & Chong will be guest hosting RAW on March 1st, 2010. The statement reads:
March 1, 2010: Cheech & Chong Psst - over here. So, check it out, man: The iconic comedy duo of Cheech & Chong are gonna like, take a break from their 2010 U.S. Tour just long enough to score a couple of primo gigs on Raw. The stars of several films and Grammy winners for Best Comedy Album will float into Oklahoma City to take over the show. Trippy.

Great, more hosts whose peak of fame was 2-3 decades before the birth of 80% of the current WWE Universe
eyes.gif

The Undertaker To Retire?
As previously reported, The Undertaker is said to be in rough physical shape and is working through significant pain in recent months. However, talk of him retiring at WrestleMania 26 are premature. His physical limitations are already affecting how often he wrestles and what he's able to do in the ring, but there's been talk of Undertaking retiring for nearly a decade, so many expect him to continue working through the pain for months and years to come.

Why Eric Escobar Was Fired?
According to sources, Eric Escobar's release from World Wrestling Entertainment over the weekend hardly came as a surprise among many in the company. Escobar had a reputation for being a "major headcase" throughout his run in the company's developmental league, Florida Championship Wrestling, to the point that his heat trickled down to former tag partner Eddie "Primo" Colon. Also, there was much head scratching when WWE called him up to the main roster last fall.

Hilarious New The Rock/Coach ESPN Video

Softening his stance on the matter, Dwayne "The Rock Johnson said during an appearance on ESPN's SportsCenter last night that while he would not rule out wrestling a match when he returns to WWE, it is not likely. "In terms of wrestling a match, I really don't have any interest. I would love to go back and guest-host and entertain the audience. I could still do the physical things - Rock Bottom and People's Elbow. I could still do all that and kick #+! and have a great time," Johnson said. "As far as wrestling a match, I'm not too sure if I see that, but I would never rule it out." During his six-minute appearance, ESPN aired a clip of Johnson interacting with former WWE announcer Jonathan Coachman, who now works for the television company as a news anchor. Interestingly, he briefly behaves as "The Rock" while interacting with "The Coach."

Early Post-WrestleMania WWE Draft Rumors
While nothing has yet been set, WWE officials have begun bouncing around ideas for the annual post-WrestleMania draft. Initial ideas call for splitting up some long-standing partnerships and tag teams.

Early Post-WrestleMania WWE Draft Rumors
While nothing has yet been set, WWE officials have begun bouncing around ideas for the annual post-WrestleMania draft. Initial ideas call for splitting up some long-standing partnerships and tag teams.

They don't have any tag teams as is.
eyes.gif
. I count 4-5

laugh.gif
Naw I wasn't talking about my man the Pope. I wastalking about oune of the "security people" not the actual talent.
laugh.gif
Guess I was kinda vague with my description. I'm glad they're giving Burke a push and a fued with him and OJ is stupid imo. Him and"roofie" deserve more time for their matches.

That TNA ending last night was so damn corny.
roll.gif

As previously reported, The Undertaker is said to be in rough physical shape and is working through significant pain in recent months. However, talk of him retiring at WrestleMania 26 are premature. His physical limitations are already affecting how often he wrestles and what he's able to do in the ring, but there's been talk of Undertaking retiring for nearly a decade, so many expect him to continue working through the pain for months and years to come.
Please God yes. Get the old fool out the WWE. HHH too

Originally Posted by Agthekid

roll.gif

HUH?!
indifferent.gif

Injured or not, Taker still is one of the fan favorites and he can still put up quality matches (once a year 
laugh.gif
), plus he's one of the best locker room influences. 

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

Originally Posted by Agthekid

roll.gif

HUH?!
indifferent.gif

Injured or not, Taker still is one of the fan favorites and he can still put up quality matches (once a year 
laugh.gif
), plus he's one of the best locker room influences. 

Taker will be fan favorite forever but his matching a brutal to watch. Last good match was at WM25 and that was because its Wrestlemania. He had to take several months off to ice them old $%% bones. When its time to go, its time to go.

Excactly, taker is still a great worker when it comes to big moments. I would stiff love to see a sting/taker retirment match though

Originally Posted by CelticsPride34

Excactly, taker is still a great worker when it comes to big moments. I would stiff love to see a sting/taker retirment match though

You sure about that fam?
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Originally Posted by CelticsPride34

You sure about that fam?
sick.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

The Rock/Coach reunion was comedy.

Back
Top Bottom