Wrestling Thread Jan 19-Feb: 1/29 LIVE Smackdown 8pm et - Bryan v Kane Casket Match

Idea from a guy on Reddit:

Since turning his back on The Shield, Seth Rollins has made it more than a catchphrase by remaining the RIGHT NOW of WWE. This is why WrestleMania 31 must end with HIM.

I want Paul Heyman to poker face Lesnar's broken rib while secretly knowing it weakens his client. Forcing him to seek enterprise elsewhere.

Subtly, it appears throughout the build that Paul Heyman MIGHT be in the ear of both Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins.

A Superman punch and/or a Spear CANNOT logically take down Brock Lesnar. Something emphatic must psychologically take Lesnar out of the match. Paul Heyman's betrayal.

Betrayal indeed takes place at WrestleMania and it merely appears that Roman Reigns has aligned himself with Paul Heyman. However, the REAL swerve is that of Seth Rollins who ambushes Reigns and becomes WHC.

The storytelling doesn't stop there. Seth Rollins reveals that he is actually not aligned with Paul Heyman by refusing any future services from him. Seth simply used him to get
what he wanted. Something a TRUE ARCHITECT would do.

Alone is Paul Heyman, who thought he was jumping from one enterprise to the other. Now left with nothing but the red eyes of vengeance.
Separated is The Authority who has lost control of Rollins' ego.

The new chapter of WWE starts with the most constant person throughout its previous one, Seth Rollins. Doing what his character stated he would do since DAY 1. Buy into HIMSELF.

and this is guy is a prime example of why we have diva's

Idea from a guy on Reddit:

Since turning his back on The Shield, Seth Rollins has made it more than a catchphrase by remaining the RIGHT NOW of WWE. This is why WrestleMania 31 must end with HIM.

I want Paul Heyman to poker face Lesnar's broken rib while secretly knowing it weakens his client. Forcing him to seek enterprise elsewhere.

Subtly, it appears throughout the build that Paul Heyman MIGHT be in the ear of both Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins.

A Superman punch and/or a Spear CANNOT logically take down Brock Lesnar. Something emphatic must psychologically take Lesnar out of the match. Paul Heyman's betrayal.

Betrayal indeed takes place at WrestleMania and it merely appears that Roman Reigns has aligned himself with Paul Heyman. However, the REAL swerve is that of Seth Rollins who ambushes Reigns and becomes WHC.

The storytelling doesn't stop there. Seth Rollins reveals that he is actually not aligned with Paul Heyman by refusing any future services from him. Seth simply used him to get
what he wanted. Something a TRUE ARCHITECT would do.

Alone is Paul Heyman, who thought he was jumping from one enterprise to the other. Now left with nothing but the red eyes of vengeance.
Separated is The Authority who has lost control of Rollins' ego.

The new chapter of WWE starts with the most constant person throughout its previous one, Seth Rollins. Doing what his character stated he would do since DAY 1. Buy into HIMSELF.

View media item 1373432
The logic would pain Vince to no end.

I was kinda let down. Just expected more out of it for some reason.
I mean, I liked the docs they've released so far: Shield Summerslam, Usos, Daniel Bryan, and this one. I think it could've been longer with more focus on BTS.

And I'm biased towards Sasha Banks.

Last edited:
THIS ENTRANCE RIGHT HERE WAS SO EPIC BUT HE BARELY USED IT. He went back to the smoke for a while. Edge was catching serious fire around this time. I think this was when he first got this theme too. Man I listened to it for a while that night. :smokin

Last edited:
Watched NXT on monday and man Itami is so GARBAGE. I m not familiar with his work in NOAH as KENTA but man hes been underwhelming. He still has no finisher, his move set is super generic and he doesnt make the guys he goes up against look any better. Dude won with a one footed dropkicks against Breeze...smh. Breeze is overrated too. Dude gotta spinning heel kick as his finisher :lol: foh

Balor on the other hand :smokin

Why not? Neither of those guys are currently locked into a feud that matters really, so why not start one and let the fans just get a great match.

If we have currently

Brock v Roman
Cena v Rusev
HHH v Sting
Rollins v Orton

then you have Ambrose, DBry and Ziggler left without matches.

That's what we got the andre memorial for. The mid carders and jobbers

Who the hell is Sheamus?

:lol:

:rofl: :rofl:

Maybe I should get 22stylez 22stylez That Sex Ferguson shirt as his prize...

Damn usually I wear shirts I don't normally wear to the gym but not sure about this one :lol: this might get relegated to just strictly house shirt. :lol:

THIS ENTRANCE RIGHT HERE WAS SO EPIC BUT HE BARELY USED IT. He went back to the smoke for a while. Edge was catching serious fire around this time. I think this was when he first got this theme too. Man I listened to it for a while that night. :smokin

Man edge was that dude when he finally broke through him and Cena was a great rivalry

I know sometimes we don't compare wrestlers or athletes cause sometimes they're their own person but who do you guys compare seth Rollins to? Edge? ** ****? Early hbk?

I know sometimes we don't compare wrestlers or athletes cause sometimes they're their own person but who do you guys compare seth Rollins to? Edge? ** ****? Early hbk?

Rollins has that Early Mcmahon Helmsley era swag. Although the looks are different.

Early McMahon Helmsley is not touching anything the Architect is doing right now.

I legit want to see Seth Rollins get absolutely destroyed.

Shovel always had way too much muscle behind him to ever feel like he'd truly get his comeuppance

I can't see WM31 ending without seth either going out champ or attempting to cash in. All that seth momentum would go down the drain though if he failed to cash in on roman. He needs to walk out champion and have a baby face roman chase that strap. Those two have great chemistry. Their raw match was solid. But seth I feel can have a great match with anyone.

Last edited:
I love Seth's moveset. From that pheonix splash. To the over the top neck breaker. To the turnbuckle power bomb. To the curb stomp.

If roman was flipped into Seth's role do u think with the authority backing and pretty much top heel roman would thrive? I feel with seth being in the authority and getting the shovel and (probably literally) stephs rub he's exceled as a top heel with beef with pretty much everyone.

If roman was flipped into Seth's role do u think with the authority backing and pretty much top heel roman would thrive? I feel with seth being in the authority and getting the shovel and (probably literally) stephs rub he's exceled as a top heel with beef with pretty much everyone.
Yes, a heel turn would be perfect for Wayans. Honestly, I think if Shovel was running things from here on out, he'd push the heel turn immediately.

It'd give Wayans time to develop, whereas Rollins wrecked the curve and excelled. I don't think anyone saw that he'd be a great heel. Imagine the extra moveset he'll bring in from his indie days when he becomes babyface.

Last edited:
But that snarky sneaky sometimes whiny heel seth plays is so damn good! I think if we got a heel reigns it'd be similar to when sheamus was a heel.

Last edited:
Wish Seth would have Avada Kedavra as his primary finisher again, with the Phoenix Splash as a secondary.

Like the Curb Stomp/Blackout tho.

Last edited:
Early McMahon Helmsley is not touching anything the Architect is doing right now.

I legit want to see Seth Rollins get absolutely destroyed.

Shovel always had way too much muscle behind him to ever feel like he'd truly get his comeuppance

Even shovel having all that muscle he played that whiny pathetic same type of heel seth is playing back then too. Check when hunter had his first main event run as a heel back in 99-00. Very similar IMO.

Back
Top Bottom