Wrestling Thread Jan 19-Feb: 1/29 LIVE Smackdown 8pm et - Bryan v Kane Casket Match

They really aren't doing Roman any favors with these repetitive matches against Show...

He really needs a variety of wrestlers from here until Mania...

match is surprisingly ok so far tho.

I bet anything reigns and lesanr have began putting together and practicing their mania match.

So get trying justify him winning by having him toss show over the top ropes a lot of times

This crowd sounds pretty bad too lol trying start a Cena like lets go, you suck chants for roman

Last edited:
Dam they really booed this entire match tho

Way to sell that leg injury at the end there reigns.

Last edited:
People throw around Big Show too much. I am sure he has been slammed over 100 times in his WWE days

Big Show is the biggest most useless guy ever currently :lol: just flat out taking up space in the literal and figurative sense. He's a "giant" that's been getting picked up and slammed flat on his back since 2000. He's been pinned by everyone from Undertaker to Stephanie McMahon and Zach Gowen :rofl: To say his allure is gone is an understatement

repackage show. make him this quick and agile giant that he is and stop having guys pick him up with ease every week. or just leave him at home. that works too.

Won't be able to watch Smackdown tonight. Just a couple weeks after my friend died in a car accident I just found out my uncle was murdered this morning and my cousin is in the hospital in critical condition. I don't even like to get personal on NT but man this year has been ******* hard and we're not even a full month in. NTWT is my crew though and I thought I'd just vent a little here. Love you guys, gonna be out the rest of the day to reflect on some ****.
Keep your head up man

Back
Top Bottom