Wrestling Thread Jan 19-Feb: 1/29 LIVE Smackdown 8pm et - Bryan v Kane Casket Match

Expect Shovel to troll us. Compare Bryan to the Seahawks and say he's not good enough to be a champion. Maybe Steph wears a sexy dress. Kane and Big Show get too much TV time and Reigns channels his inner Fred Flinstone.

You pretty much just leaked the script

I didn't know THAT was Henry Godwin's son :lol: dude looked like a total slob in that photoshoot.

Benoit's son is pretty much stymied in the wrestling biz, and regardless if he's good or not, he'll stay where he is. Dude just looks too much like Benoit for the WWE to even give him a backstage job

I didn't know THAT was Henry Godwin's son :lol: dude looked like a total slob in that photoshoot.

Benoit's son is pretty much stymied in the wrestling biz, and regardless if he's good or not, he'll stay where he is. Dude just looks too much like Benoit for the WWE to even give him a backstage job

He literally looks like every skrawny convict in every prison movie ever made..Of the creepy guy that's always staring at a girl from across the room/restaurant in thriller movies..

Expect Shovel to troll us. Compare Bryan to the Seahawks and say he's not good enough to be a champion. Maybe Steph wears a sexy dress. Kane and Big Show get too much TV time and Reigns channels his inner Fred Flinstone.

They should just hire me. I won't even need that much of a salary. Give me one on ones with Steph and stock options and I'll be happy.

I am basic man. Air Maxes. New Balance. Foams cost too much

View media item 1382311View media item 1382307
Mehhhh still better than the peep game specials

Got these cued on Amazon :smokin

41mLkeaf9rL._SL500_SL135_.jpg

410oEfDZnoL._SL500_SL135_.jpg

Last edited:

Thanks. Dont eem need to watch Raw tonight.

I am basic man. Air Maxes. New Balance. Foams cost too much

Mehhhh still better than the peep game specials
dont throw shade at Peep, the Nike Air Juan Chena's are 
nthat.gif

Let Naomi(Jimmy will understand) or Layla be my 'assistant' and I'll work there for free.

Where that new thread a the rumble results 4wrestling 4wrestling ?
And let me hold that survey monkey account to make a proper nxt survey. $25 a month :x crazy they are

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom