Wrestling Thread Jan 19-Feb: 1/29 LIVE Smackdown 8pm et - Bryan v Kane Casket Match

Dudleys won't be in the rumble I belive. Acension will wash the outlaws then the dudleys come out to wash them setting up a fued for fast lane.

Don't want to see Reigns win, but I don't see how he won't win. WWE rolling with him in the future. Just see the fans in Philly booing him out of the arena once he wins.

Did you Mack it to Noelle?
If he has any Ziggler in him, he's smashing Noelle right now
nerd.gif

Dudleys won't be in the rumble I belive. Acension will wash the outlaws then the dudleys come out to wash them setting up a fued for fast lane.
Long as they are on the ppv doesn't really matter to me. So much wasted potential in Morrison and Shelton smh one can wish tho lol glad punk signed with ufc. The return rumors would be on fire

From The Rocks instagram... The Rock in Philly? Royal Rumble? Setting up a feud for Wrestlemania? One can pray right?

Last edited:
Los Matadors and Justin Gabriel pulled from the rumble without explanation :nerd: more nxt guys? :nerd: more surprise entrants? :nerd:

Did you Mack it to Noelle?

If he has any Ziggler in him, he's smashing Noelle right now
nerd.gif
Okay, so what had happened was...

I was walking tot he bathroom when I see this bomb blonde shell from a distance wearing this tight black jeggings. As I walk up to greet her with a Ziggler hair flick, this happens:

so I sprint to the bathroom holding myself. "What happened?" I asked myself. I was so ashamed 
frown.gif
 When I came out my pants were soiled. So I had to go to the merch table and buy an oversized bullet club tee to tie around my waist, word to O'Doyle:

Also, forgot the NXT Comumbus tickets went on sale yesterday and already sold out. :smh:

Looks like it's stubhub for me. Saw 2 on ebay for $775 :x

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom